Comparison pictures of me wearing the E/W Flap and the Medium/Large Flap. Which one?

Wow everyone loves the Medium one better haha. I am still deciding. I pretty much can fit the same amount give or take in both. The E/W is $600 cheaper which is quite a lot of money! I can buy myself a new wallet for that price. I also just figured out how to do the adjustable chain on the E/W and that's pretty exciting haha. But then again the Medium size is the real classic one!

<Sigh> I absolutely hate being indecisive. :girlsigh:

They both look fantastic, but I think the E/W looks better but just a little better. BUT, if you want a bag you can wear during the day and night, I like the med/large flap better. I think the E/W looks more like a night bag and the med/large looks more like a day bag. Just depends on when you're going to use it more. Sorry, not much help!

My vote is for the E/W flap; it just looks more chic and modern on you. The medium/large flap is more of a traditional, classic look. If you can fit approx. the same amount in each bag, I would go for the E/W, especially since it is $600 less.

-Stephanie

i think both look nice on you and the e/w does look more modern/youthful. however, if i were you and can only have 1 flap, i'd go for the medium/large classic flap.