Come Take A Look at My New Beauty - BE

ack, the pix are too tiny on my computer....the color is TDF though! And someone make pix larger so I can get a close up look? Still deciding on size for my SM

I just got the same bag in large and it is sooooo pretty. I think the one in the pics is the large SM but I am not positive. Seriously, the alrge is not too big at all. It's the perfect size.

It is the SM Large. When I first tried to post, my pics were too big, so I went to photobucket and resized, now they are TEE-NINEY!!! I will try tonite to post in the pics thread in a bigger size. I so love this bag, and I am 5'9" and it is the perfect size for me.

Me too! I'm on the fence with the stroke me and I want to see your bag up close. It's a beauty from what I can see so far! :smile:

Me too! I can't decide if the medium will be a good size for me. I would love to see bigger pics of your bag! I love it though. Such a beautiful color! It looks great on you.

Ok, lets try this again. If you click on these thumbnails, they will be bigger this time, I promise. Sorry guys, still new at posting pics here.

Attachments

• insideofpurse.jpg
    insideofpurse.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 23
  • mewithpurse1.jpg
    mewithpurse1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 41
  • pursealone.jpg
    pursealone.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 30
  • purseandangelpurse2.jpg
    purseandangelpurse2.jpg