Come Share Your March 2013 Purchases !!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! :smile:

2. Very cool purchases so far

3. +1

4. I've been working extra on a project at work. Decided to do get some retail therapy so here's my little purchase this month. I'm actually traveling to Europe soon and could get this at a much cheaper price then, but I needed instant gratification! I forgot to ask which season is this from though, if anyone knows please share with me thanks :smile:

image-1450030829.jpg

5. Gorgeous color! I think that color is 13P.

6. Wishing all you ladies here a Marvelous March!! Loving all the beautiful purchases so far!! Thanks for sharing and enjoy them in gd health! :smile:

7. Just picked this up today. My first maxi and actually my first black bag classic flap :smile:) Black with GHW is just Perfect!! 😁

image-41021904.jpg

8. Beautiful! I have this in a WOC and the code says 13C.

9. Beautiful! You will absolutely adore it! :smile:

10. Congrats! Nice color and style. :smile:

11. I normally carry LV (most of time), Gucci, Prada and coach. I never thought I would own a chanel one day until I came across Purseforum. You ladies made me want one so bad (from all the pictures you posted). I've been calling around to find the bag I want. After a month, I found her. After 6 hours of driving (both ways) and a lot of convincing my hubby, I finally have her now. Thought I wanted a small until I tried it on in the store. Luckily someone didn't pick up the medium/large she had on hold, so I get to have her. I'm happy with the m/l. Sorry, I'm new and having trouble uploading photos. Will post later.

12. That is such a beautiful color; congrats!

Stunning classic bag; congrats to you!

13. Yay! Can't wait to see your reveal! :smile:

14. Congrats... Look forward to your pics!

15. Ooooohhhh lala!
    Hearty congrats to you!