Come Share Your March 2013 Purchases !!!

I've been working extra on a project at work. Decided to do get some retail therapy so here's my little purchase this month. I'm actually traveling to Europe soon and could get this at a much cheaper price then, but I needed instant gratification! I forgot to ask which season is this from though, if anyone knows please share with me thanks :smile:

image-1450030829.jpg

I've been working extra on a project at work. Decided to do get some retail therapy so here's my little purchase this month. I'm actually traveling to Europe soon and could get this at a much cheaper price then, but I needed instant gratification! I forgot to ask which season is this from though, if anyone knows please share with me thanks :smile:

View attachment 2091039

Gorgeous color! I think that color is 13P.

cottoncloud said:

Beautiful! I have this in a WOC and the code says 13C.

View attachment 2091039

Congrats! Nice color and style. :smile:

I normally carry LV (most of time), Gucci, Prada and coach. I never thought I would own a chanel one day until I came across Purseforum. You ladies made me want one so bad (from all the pictures you posted). I've been calling around to find the bag I want. After a month, I found her. After 6 hours of driving (both ways) and a lot of convincing my hubby, I finally have her now. Thought I wanted a small until I tried it on in the store. Luckily someone didn't pick up the medium/large she had on hold, so I get to have her. I'm happy with the m/l. Sorry, I'm new and having trouble uploading photos. Will post later.

View attachment 2091039

That is such a beautiful color; congrats!

Just picked this up today. My first maxi and actually my first black bag classic flap :smile:) Black with GHW is just Perfect!! 😁

View attachment 2091165
Stunning classic bag; congrats to you!

I normally carry LV (most of time), Gucci, Prada and coach. I never thought I would own a chanel one day until I came across Purseforum. You ladies made me want one so bad (from all the pictures you posted). I've been calling around to find the bag I want. After a month, I found her. After 6 hours of driving (both ways) and a lot of convincing my hubby, I finally have her now. Thought I wanted a small until I tried it on in the store. Luckily someone didn't pick up the medium/large she had on hold, so I get to have her. I'm happy with the m/l. Sorry, I'm new and having trouble uploading photos. Will post later.

Yay! Can't wait to see your reveal! :smile:

Yay! Can't wait to see your reveal! :smile:

Congrats... Look forward to your pics!