Come Share your 2013 February Purchases!

Hi Yeanett.. Thanks! I really do love this red. Tutushopper's new 13C red flap projecting on my laptop in full screen made me see the beauty of this red! And how could I resist any GST with matching ballets! :smile:.

My husband says my ballets match my GST better than my kisslock!

I like your husband more and more! :smile: He has such great taste. Now I just have to resist your GST in RED!

Hi Chanel lovers! I've been following this forum for a bit but just registered today. I figured what better occasion than to post my brand new February purchase. Sadly not a purse but still a beautiful little piece. :smile:

bfhzmd.jpg

Hi Chanel lovers! I've been following this forum for a bit but just registered today. I figured what better occasion than to post my brand new February purchase. Sadly not a purse but still a beautiful little piece. :smile:

No worries dear...you'll get there. Beautiful purchase nevertheless😍 I would like to venture into Chanel CJs as well but afraid that I can't carry wearing CJs well...hihihi

Well I guess I couldn't wait for Paris!! Lol Well I've always preferred single flap anyways, I managed to score a brand new one w tags jumbo caviar w SHW....my FIRST Chanel!! 6 years of longing for one I finally took the plunge!!!

Attachments

• image-239404804.jpg
    image-239404804.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 2,947
  • image-2977390894.jpg
    image-2977390894.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 2,998
  • image-532592277.jpg
    image-532592277.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 3,007

bfhzmd.jpg

Lovely bit of CJ and welcome to tpf & the Chanel board! :smile:

Well I guess I couldn't wait for Paris!! Lol Well I've always preferred single flap anyways, I managed to score a brand new one w tags jumbo caviar w SHW....my FIRST Chanel!! 6 years of longing for one I finally took the plunge!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I think you will be so happy you didn't wait, and way to score with a single flap jumbo brand new with tags! Congrats!!! So happy you got the one you really really wanted for your first Chanel!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I think you will be so happy you didn't wait, and way to score with a single flap jumbo brand new with tags! Congrats!!! So happy you got the one you really really wanted for your first Chanel!

Yes I am happy not to wait... Well maybe in good ole Paris I can pick up a wallet or even better yet I'm looking for a Boy WOC and I have no idea what season it is but hoping to score that!

Attachments

• image-1416304694.jpg
    image-1416304694.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,779