Come Share your 2013 February Purchases!

Got my vintage flap today after a little USPS mishap! It got sorted to a different post office so I had to wait 2 extra days for it to get to my post office for delivery! Cute ribbon wrapping too by the shop!!

I love it! When I first started researching Chanel, this particular flap always caught my attention. Finally found one that was in like new condition (bag from ~1997).

Love your vintage flap, congratulations on your find!

My humble mini contribution ..
Reversible.. Same on both side Ajustable Long / short length ..

Cute CJ, congratulations on your February purchase!

One purchase for two thread, my Feb 2013 on woc!

Congratulations, very pretty WOC and pink earrings!

My contributions for Feb 2013!!! More detailed pics & style codes here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/wysis-jewellery-box-757307-23.html#post23892534

Congratulations on your new CJ! The ring is super cute!

Here is my new Jumbo caviar with SHW! Is it great? Because I'm concerned about the quality of the leather of the new Jumbos (cf the thread about it!)

Congratulations on your beautiful new jumbo!

My 2 new (to me) beauties!
Meet Vintage 2.55 Small double flap in navy blue with GHW
and Reissue 2.55 Anniversary in black with GHW!!

Congrats again!

13C red GST. I bought the ballets earlier, so technically not a Feb purchase but thought in would show in case anyone wants to see the color match.

Gorgeous red! Congratulations on your new GST!

Willeyi, u got the 13C red at last...hihihi. Great choice dear to add up to ur already wonderful GST collections :biggrin:

Yes... I finally decided to get the red GST. It was because tutushopper and lynnenuo kept enabling me. Even my SA couldn't convince me as I had already passed on this bag every time he offered it to me when he got a new one. Then, I saw all these gorgeous posts so I thought why not and broke my rule of "no repeat of similar colors". I actually am very glad I got the red. It's a beautiful bag... I took him out today already as soon as I unboxed him! :smile:

You made me do it... You're such a great enabler! Thank you for that! I had written this bag off and turned it down several times. Not even my SA could change my mind... But you did... And lynnenuo too.

I actually do love this big red bag.

Yay! I'm glad we could return the favor! You will be so happy you have the red! :love:

Ok I just have to say.. 1- willeyi, congratulations it is gorgeous!!! And you are super lucky To have so many beautiful GST's and a wonderful Chanel collection. 2- (this is for you too tutushopper ) you girls are TOOO funny! And a dangerous team combination! Lol☺😉😜

Lovieeee........

1359725302109.jpg

1359725395741.jpg
the color is absolutely stunning! Congrats!!

YEANETT said:
Ok I just have to say.. 1- willeyi, congratulations it is gorgeous!!! And you are super lucky To have so many beautiful GST's and a wonderful Chanel collection. 2- (this is for you too tutushopper ) you girls are TOOO funny! And a dangerous team combination! Lol☺dde09dde1c

Hi Yeanett.. Thanks! I really do love this red. Tutushopper's new 13C red flap projecting on my laptop in full screen made me see the beauty of this red! And how could I resist any GST with matching ballets! :smile:.

My husband says my ballets match my GST better than my kisslock!

Got my vintage flap today after a little USPS mishap! It got sorted to a different post office so I had to wait 2 extra days for it to get to my post office for delivery! Cute ribbon wrapping too by the shop!!

I love it! When I first started researching Chanel, this particular flap always caught my attention. Finally found one that was in like new condition (bag from ~1997).

View attachment 2047100
Great vintage find! :smile: