Come share my pain!!!

Wow! Hotel Vancouver actually had stock of everything you asked for! How rare! I was there on Saturday and saw the Mirage Speedys but not the Trevi or Black Neo Cabby.

Did you happen to ask about Le Mignon?

LMAO!!! I totally feel your pain. I bought a brand spanking new bronze Vernis Houston for a killer price on eBay and had to hide it for weeks to keep my DH from yelling at me. I was almost in the clear, until the matching Eldridge showed up in the mail and he opened the package.

I also recently was busted with a Fendi...but I lied and said that Addy bought it for me. :graucho:

I always try and sneak my bags in then say it's old, or I traded it...husband always knows though...maybe you can say that your parents gave you the Xmas present really, really early?

Congratzx though, I have one and love her...don't play with her too much ot else you're going to want to start using her already!!!!

congrats on your new bag ! nothing wrong to tell him the truth ! this is your love ! same to him ! glad to know that u bought it! congrats .......... (x10000000000000000)

Wow! Hotel Vancouver actually had stock of everything you asked for! How rare! I was there on Saturday and saw the Mirage Speedys but not the Trevi or Black Neo Cabby.

Did you happen to ask about Le Mignon?

Actually I was at Holt's today! I'm liking that LV more and more. They also had the only Anthracite (or was it Perle - the dark gray) Nimbus PM in Canada. I tried the GM but it was ginormous and looked too much like a bucket on me.

I didn't ask about Le Mignon, I totally forgot about that and as if I needed to want something else!

Yes, I am thinking that I will probably have to say it was a gift or something. He will get really really mad if he finds out, I think. I promised. (Temporary insanity.)

Actually I was at Holt's today! I'm liking that LV more and more. They also had the only Anthracite (or was it Perle - the dark gray) Nimbus PM in Canada. I tried the GM but it was ginormous and looked too much like a bucket on me.

Really? Which SA did you have? I find the new SAs there so clueless.

I guess I am lucky that DH doesn't mind the bag purchases... I have told him that the Mirage is the last one for the year... but he and I both know that I am FULL of CRAP! LOL!