Come see the white Epi in other styles...

Can you do the Noe? :smile:

I have tried, but the pic on eLux edited didn't turn out that great. I'll see if I can find another pic...hold on...

Okay, I had to use a pic from vuitton.com because the one on eLux looked really bad:

attachment.php

Attachments

• whitenoe.jpg
    whitenoe.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 127
I saw the new pieces IRL last week at my local boutiques - in fact I have a Passy on hold - and possibly a speedy. The color is not like this white photoshopped here - rather it is almost a duplicate of the Suhali white - which is more Ivory.

I saw the new pieces IRL last week at my local boutiques - in fact I have a Passy on hold - and possibly a speedy. The color is not like this white photoshopped here - rather it is almost a duplicate of the Suhali white - which is more Ivory.

I do realize that, I followed from pictures taken of the Speedy and the Montaigne and on photoshop the colour is extremely difficult to replicate ;)

I put my white suhali le fab next to my white epi Bowling GM, The white epi is actually whiter than the suhali. Epi is a very snow whitey white colour. The suhali looks yellowish next to it. and in case ur wondering. My suhali is not old. only about 3-4 months old.

I spoke with Jenna on 866 (very pleasant conversation again) and there is no Bucket PM :crybaby: :crybaby: These are the only styles available:

Passy (GM/PM)
Alma
Jasmin
Speedy (25 ONLY)
Soufflot
Petit Noé
Turenne (GM/PM)
new Bowler styles

Zippy wallet
French Purse
Pochette cles
Pochette accessoires
...and three styles of wallet plus a couple of other things, by this time I was too disappointed that the Bucket won't come out. I was SO hoping for a nice shoulder bag! But Passy GM is too big and pricey and I don't need another Soufflot. Not a fan of the Noé drawstring closure. ARGH!

What about prices? I've checked eluxury but haven't been lucky to seen any white epi available online...