Come see my orange "Twin Towers"! A reveal from Paris mothership w/ lots 300+ pix

Now.....to the SILKS!!! This Silky slope is more "deadly" and "slippery" than I thought!! I fell really deep for H silks....and I see myself going to buy more and more! They are too addictive!!! OMG!!!

Sorry that I didn't have time to model each of the silks I've bought. If any of you want me to model a particular design, please let me know and I'll take more pictures of it with me wearing it on myself. ;)

So here we go!! Join me on the Silky Ride!

This was bought out of my expectation. I was playing with it when I saw it, and then I fell in love!! I didn't expect myself to fall in love but then, I love polka dots!!

From FW2010 - Pointe Royale: Tigre Royale in 03 colorway

IMG_0392_resize_copyright.jpg

The base is black with white polka dots and also a teal trim and tassels! Love the color combination so much!
IMG_0394_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0381_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0382_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0384_resize_copyright.jpg

Imagine this worn on your neck....hehe!
IMG_0390_resize_copyright.jpg

Last edited:
Mia - I didn't know that they make a twilly in the Kelly en Perles. I was just wearing the vintage 70 in the same colorway today at work.

Your pictures are so detailed in every angle. Thanks for taking the time to post !!

This is the only picture that my friend took for me after our shopping at FSH.....LOL! Those were part of the goodies.

And my son wants to say "hi" to you all....he's overly excited about the H boxes...he's 2 yrs and 7 mths old now, and kept on taking/touching the boxes while I was taking the pictures and saying..."this is square, this is rectangle, this is circle..."...LOL!
IMG_0168_resize_copyright.jpg

Your little son is very cute. pls show more pictures of his.