Come see my orange "Twin Towers"! A reveal from Paris mothership w/ lots 300+ pix

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Hi dears,

I just came back from Paris last week. It was purely a shopping trip with another tPFer friend (without DHs). LOL! So you can imagine how "crazy" we went esp. without the DHs!:graucho: I also met with another great tPFer friend who was in Europe too on her honeymoon trip, and we spent like 1.5 days shopping together as well. We actually forgot to take pictures together in Paris as we were too busy shopping! LOL!

Anyway, I went to paris with only 20kg of luggage (bringing only 1 luggage with my clothes and 2 others were actually empty). But on the day back home, my total luggage weight was 61.9kg!!! LOL! :nuts:

I'm so thrilled to share my joy with you. I am pretty new to Hermes (just started September 2009 with my 1st and only reveal in Hermes here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/great-h-expedition-fsh-my-virgin-experience-1st-516575.html), but I think I'm falling really deep...as in high speed!!:P

So, to cut the story short, I had a great time in Paris...and these are part of the things I brought back home!!!:graucho: (Now I'm totally on a ban ban ban!!!:police:)

(Note: Since I've taken like 300+ pictures of my Hermes goodies collectively, please bear with me if the uploading of pictures are slow. Thanks for your patience!)

My orange "Twin Towers"....
IMG_3332_copyright.jpg

And my Chanel goodies....
(I'm going to do my Chanel reveal separately next Monday in the Chanel sub-forum...still need some time to take pictures..)
IMG_3966_copyright.jpg

This is the only picture that my friend took for me after our shopping at FSH.....LOL! Those were part of the goodies.
IMG_0024_resize_copyright.jpg

And my son wants to say "hi" to you all....he's overly excited about the H boxes...he's 2 yrs and 7 mths old now, and kept on taking/touching the boxes while I was taking the pictures and saying..."this is square, this is rectangle, this is circle..."...LOL!
IMG_0168_resize_copyright.jpg

Last edited:
Ok...now the things I bought....let's start with the small boxes first? Then medium, then large?

Not very exciting for the smaller boxes, as I'm saving the best pix for last..:P

OK.....here we go!

"Regate" Scarf ring - Permabrass
IMG_3362_copyright.jpg

IMG_0069_resize_copyright.jpg

"Chaîne d'Ancre" Scarf ring - Palladium
IMG_3355_copyright.jpg

"Kelly Lock" Scarf ring - Palladium
IMG_3363_copyright.jpg

IMG_0073_resize_copyright.jpg

"H" Belt in Gold/Black
(I've got 4 "H" belt buckles last year so I want more leather belts to do mix/match and play around with the colors. I've got the Vermillon/brown and Bleu de Prusse/Black last year, so I think gold will be a nice addition. Hehe!)
IMG_3383_copyright.jpg

IMG_3971_copyright.jpg

IMG_3969_copyright.jpg