Come see my new Boxer Puppy!!

I LOVE HER!! She is too cute! I have a two year old boxer mix named Roxy and she is my heart! I also had thought I wanted a small dog, but I changed my mind after we got Roxy - I love all 70 lbs of her! And yes, they are sensitive to temperatures. We let her out in the backyard often, but if it's too cold or too hot, she wants to come back inside right away. Enjoy your Bindi!

I read that Boxers get cold in the winter and hot in the summer because of their short hairs...is there special sunblock for dogs? :confused1:

My Boxer hates the cold, she's okay to go out and play for a while if you're throwing a frisbee or something but she gets cold quick. Her back legs start shaking because she's shivering so then I know it's time to go inside!

I think you use the same sunblock on dogs as you do on people, I know those white boxers can get burned pretty fast though so Bindi will def. need some sunblock if she's gonna be outside for a while.

Yeah it's really cold here in NY like 35 degrees more or less daily and she's still a puppy so I don't really take her outside. I do make her wear a sweater and I'm going get her some booties for now I guess.

^^^The sweater is a good idea. They are indoor dogs. When I hear about people keeping a Boxer outside, it makes my blood boil. Their hair is really short.

Bindi is lucky to have such a loving home.

I'm going to post some update pictures. That was her first day so she was shy of the camera but now she's used to us. She's so cute I just stare at her all day. I know she's going to grow up in a blink so I'm trying to capture as much as I can on camera! :love: