Come see my latest Prada acquisition!!! **PICS**

PP - It's $1495..Yea, I was shocked too when I asked the SA how much it was. Isn't it sad when we think a bag under 2K is a steal?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I was shocked to see the black. I've only seen the coral and a lighter color.The coral is TDF! If I wasn't in the market for a black bag, I would have gotten the coral too! She was just too pretty to pass up!

I know what you mean..this has been the first real big bag purchase since starting work again. My maternity leave (also w/o pay) was a killer! I have to say I was a bit occupied with Owen to think about bags..now I'm back in action!! :wlae:

Its VERY Nice... This bag also comes in Coral, or?? May I ask how much it was?:smile:

It looks washed out here. It's a much more vibrant color in person. :tender:

0416692757755_275x275.jpg

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474399545537&bmUID=1202651776161&ev19=1:4

Its VERY Nice... This bag also comes in Coral, or?? May I ask how much it was?:smile:

Thank you! The coral color is even better looking IRL..retails for $1495.

PP - Thx! It feels good to be back and back with another Prada~ :lol:

Jenskar - :flowers: You're much too kind!!!! I have been working my tail off at the gym and watching what I eat so it's nice to hear that it's working!! :shame:

LOVE it!!! I LOVE bags w/ the detachable messenger strap....it just so works for me!!!! She looks great on you....Congrats!!!...and how true it is that we think anything under 2K is decent?!?!!? Eek...I never thought I'd admit that lol!!!

I'm looking at getting this in either the teal blue or the coral for summer. I can't decide which to get! Has anyone seen the blue? Now you have me itching for it! I just LOVE those end bottle pockets. Those a must for those with kids!

^^^Yes, the outer pockets are so handy! I keep my keys and cell in there for easy access. As far as the colors, I've seen both IRL at Saks and it's such a hard decision. If I had to pick one, I'd say go for the coral. The coral is just so soft and yummy especially w/ the gold h/w. Both are equally gorg though. :heart:

Congrats Alouette!!! Don't you love the extra removable shoulder strap? You can change looks depending on different ocassions. It genius!!! Perfect size on you too!