Come say hello to my new love, a Part Time!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [FONT=&quot]Ladies, I am sooooo in :love: with my new bag, I just had to share. I don’t think I’ve felt this way for a bag in a long time, I’m in :heart: :heart: :heart:

Am I alone in the Part Time fan club :confused1:

Also, is it silly to buy the same style in different colors :confused1: Ah, who am I kidding, nevermind, the hunt continues for another Part Time :nuts:

[/FONT]

PartTime.jpg
  2. Wow Girly!

The leather on the bag looks so nice! Congrats on your new bag, it seems like a nice size bag. I so want a Black city and you're not alone in wanting a same bag in different colors, b/c that's how I feel too! :P

3. Wow it looks yummy,:drool: Congrats :yahoo:let me guess NM in Tysons.;)

4. I just got my first Part Time yesterday in grenat! I love the size and color. CONGRATS on yours!

5. Love it!Congrats!:yes:

6. Absolutely not - I have a part time in camel and love it! You are not alone.

7. I don't have one but have seen several IRL. Great style - bigger than the City and not as big as the work. Perfect!!!

I'd love one in the new Marine 07 color???

Congratulations on your beautiful part-time girlycharlie.

8. wowowowowowow ^_^ love it!!..

congrats!

9. Neiman's in Tyson's :heart: Black was the only color they have... but, I'm not complaining, I need a good basic bag (as if I don't already have 10 million black bags, hehehe, need to justify ;))

I find that the City is too small, I :heart: bigger bags for all of my junk :P

So glad I'm not alone in loving the Part Time, I think it is a great style, I want more :drool:

10. Ladies, please share pics of your Part Time, I want to :drool:

11. Sorry, I don't have a part-time to share, but I love yours. That color and leather are so beautiful.

No, I don't think it's silly to have the same style bag in different colors. I am a City girl and have two so far in different colors.

12. ^^ hello miss PT, you sure are purdy :tender:

13. You are SO not alone in loving the Part Time. It's still my favorite style after having tried the City. Maybe because it was my first Bbag, but I adore everything about it! Yours is beautiful, congrats!

14. Congrats!!! It looks like a beautiful bag!!

15. Thank you everyone :flowers: I'll post pics of my new Weekender in White when it get here :yahoo:

I'm now on a ban, really ;)