Come say hello to my new love, a Part Time!

girlycharlie

Bag Hag
Nov 15, 2006
[FONT=&quot]Ladies, I am sooooo in :love: with my new bag, I just had to share. I don’t think I’ve felt this way for a bag in a long time, I’m in :heart: :heart: :heart:

Am I alone in the Part Time fan club :confused1:

Also, is it silly to buy the same style in different colors :confused1: Ah, who am I kidding, nevermind, the hunt continues for another Part Time :nuts:

[/FONT]

Attachments

• PartTime.jpg
    PartTime.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 220
Wow Girly!

The leather on the bag looks so nice! Congrats on your new bag, it seems like a nice size bag. I so want a Black city and you're not alone in wanting a same bag in different colors, b/c that's how I feel too! :P

I don't have one but have seen several IRL. Great style - bigger than the City and not as big as the work. Perfect!!!

I'd love one in the new Marine 07 color???

Congratulations on your beautiful part-time girlycharlie.

Neiman's in Tyson's :heart: Black was the only color they have... but, I'm not complaining, I need a good basic bag (as if I don't already have 10 million black bags, hehehe, need to justify ;))

I find that the City is too small, I :heart: bigger bags for all of my junk :P

So glad I'm not alone in loving the Part Time, I think it is a great style, I want more :drool:

Sorry, I don't have a part-time to share, but I love yours. That color and leather are so beautiful.

No, I don't think it's silly to have the same style bag in different colors. I am a City girl and have two so far in different colors.

You are SO not alone in loving the Part Time. It's still my favorite style after having tried the City. Maybe because it was my first Bbag, but I adore everything about it! Yours is beautiful, congrats!