Come meet -- the rescued burned kitty, Miss Dolce!

I just finished reading the post about the lady who rescued a kitten from a busy intersection only for it to pass away, and now seeing the burn on you kitty litterally brought me to tears!!! It's so sad how innocent animals go thru so much pain sometimes.
You are a saint for adopting that kitty. There is no better reward that helping an animal. And it seems the ones in need of special treatment understand that you are going out of your way to help them in any way they need.
(I'm glad I'm not wearing any make-up right now, because it would be steaming down my face..)

Oh my gosh, those pictures with the purses are too cute!! Love it!!!

Dolce has definitely found a wonderful home with you and she is so lucky to have fallen into the hands of such a caring shelter, and now new friend, to help her healing continue. She is beautiful, if anything, her scar just makes her more special.

SHE IS WONDERFUL!! She looks very happy! Congrats!!!! Poor baby must have suffered so much...it hurts my heart to think of it. Kiss her little head for me!

RBB, She's adorable!! When I think about people who harm animals like that, I can hardly breathe. I'm so glad YOU walked into the shelter that day!!! Give her a kiss and cuddle from me and my kitties, too.