Come Meet My Growing Family

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

another, wowwwww....
Olive is gorgeous!!! Love love Olive.
That will be next on my agenda:graucho::graucho:

I agree, Raisin is a hard color to capture on camera, but IRL it's gorgeous!
I took pics of my Raisin inside & outside to try & capture its true color.
Raisin changes under different lightning, it's insanely beautiful.;)

congrats nice collection!
Your Olive twiggy has beautiful leather on her! :smile:

Love the velo and the covered canard!
wow, some great choices, congratulations on your little family:smile:

Hi aimtree thanks so much, i love the velo style a lot too. :biggrin:

Good job! haha i love all your bagsssssss!!

thanks precious raat I think I overdid purchasing so much in a short span of time. I've never done such a thing in my whole life... not even when I've been a bag addict with other brands like prada, lv or goyard. Hmmm!:nuts:

gorgeous!!!

thanks beljwl :cool:

love them...can't wait to see your family grow in the coming months :flowers:

hi CCKL Am TRYING HARD to restrain myself now, after 5 bags :graucho:

Another Carnard why do I feel like this color is going to pass me by beautiful!

Hi MrsShoeGal:graucho: Are you thinking of getting a Canard anytime soon?

I love your variety and am especially found of that Canard City! yum

Yes imonpurseblog, the Canard is quite a captivating color. And I love how the color changes from different lighting.

Your bags are stunning! What products do you use on them - they have a gorgeous sheen and they'e so soft they drape! ( I'm total newbie, just ordered my first bbag)

Congrats!

hi Swanky-panky The sheen on my bags are natural, haven't put on any products on them yet... now I'm thinking whether I should put on some now or later?

my favorite pics :heart:

you have a beautiful collection of Balenciagas, girlie

i love this raisin twiggy! plus the canard!

thanks madbrinks238 and nicholle :biggrin:

love the olive!!!!

hi Awonderworld green is my favorite color and I have been skeptical of getting the Olive over the internet since I haven't seen it yet IRL, so I purchased this baby in the store, just to make sure I like the green on it, and it turns out to be the perfect Olive... and the leather on her is especially squooshy and yummy. Thanks!

Wow, gorgeoug bags! what a great start for your collection. Isn't the Velo a great style? So comfy to wear crossbody and perfect for i.e. conserts. And I love your Olive Twiggy, yummy color!!

Hi purses & pugs Thanks. My collection is minute compared to your beauties, you have such wonderful colors on your collection, they are all too yummy!!!! Yeah I do love the Velo, I like it when I can have both of my hands free :yahoo:

great color choices with awesome leather!

thanks dreachick2384 I am soooooo in :heart::heart::heart: with bal's leather...

i love it! it's the perfect variety of colors. such great choices!!! i love the leather on your black velo as well, that's the type of look i want for my black city too :love:

Hi ohfoos. Yes I'm glad I was able to find this yummy black in the Velo style, I hope you get to find one on your Black City soon!

another, wowwwww....
Olive is gorgeous!!! Love love Olive.
That will be next on my agenda

I agree, Raisin is a hard color to capture on camera, but IRL it's gorgeous!
I took pics of my Raisin inside & outside to try & capture its true color.
Raisin changes under different lightning, it's insanely beautiful.;)

congrats nice collection!
Your Olive twiggy has beautiful leather on her!

I missed the Cyclade, gorgeous!!!!:smile:

hi tsuarsawan, thanks, which style are you thinking of getting for your Olive? :tup:

Crikey - you are on a roll! Your bags are just delicious - all really stunning - I am new to Balenciaga this year too and the bug has bitten me hard also - I have to stop now though for a while. I sold my Ink Twiggy to fund a City but i hope to have another one later this year - it is such a lovely style! Congratulations!

Crikey - you are on a roll! Your bags are just delicious - all really stunning - I am new to Balenciaga this year too and the bug has bitten me hard also - I have to stop now though for a while. I sold my Ink Twiggy to fund a City but i hope to have another one later this year - it is such a lovely style! Congratulations!

hi mere girl, i really love the color Ink, am sorry you had to let go of your Ink Twiggy... Actually, the hunt for Ink was the reason how I stumbled across TPF... and got me hooked to bal.

Gorgeous collection. Love them all!!

hi BAL Fanatic thanks :biggrin:

You have a gorgeous collection! Canard and Olive are stunning! Congrats!

thanks LizCordova ;)

Gorgeous and wonderful collections!!!! Can u post a family pic of your lovely collections??? TIA:biggrin:

Hi dannkat thanks, ok will try to take a family picture :biggrin:

Wow, you're certainly on a roll.... Keep the beauties coming!
Already have your eye on the next Bal? :graucho:

hi ieweuyhs arrrgh!!! I know, I should stop for now :graucho:
Hmmm, since you asked, am thinking of the Rose Gold Hardware perhaps in PT? HAR HAR :lol:

WOW What a fabulous little collection!! Love Canard and Cyclade best (as I have those colors coming to me soon), but Raisin and Olive! And your jet black!!

Congrats on such a beautiful haul!!