Come Meet My Growing Family

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I purchased my first ever Bbag late February and I instantly feel in love with the smooshy leather, the smell and the yummy colors. Just wanted to share them with you. :graucho:

Will be posting them in buying order:

Up First is my Black Velo

French75

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Paris, France
Congrats !!! What a beautiful black you got !! I want a black city, and I want it to have exactly this texture and color (very black, not marbled or veiny). It's a perfect black to me :biggrin:

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Europe
Huge congrats and welcome to the addiction:smile: You have chosen so beautiful bags to start your collection! My favourites are the canard and the raisin. Thanks for posting!

bag'hem all

Cartier Love!
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Huge congrats and welcome to the addiction:smile: You have chosen so beautiful bags to start your collection! My favourites are the canard and the raisin. Thanks for posting!
hi Pinkydream, thanks so much, but wait, there's more!?! :graucho:

love your Raisin twiggy, I am bias I guess as I have one myself!
Raisin is a gorgeous color....
cant wait for your 3rd reveal....:smile:
hitsuarsawan, i just posted my 3rd. Yes, I really love the shade of purple raisin gives out, it's quite hard to capture the true color on camera, don't you think so? :biggrin:

Im completely wowed by your black beauty! Congrats!
thanks jadelim.lam

romanticomedy

May 31, 2009
I love your Black Velo! Congratulations on your growing family which is very diverse in terms of style, good on you!! :smile:

Btw, welcome down the slippery slope.:P