Come keep me company?

Mar 26, 2007
I'm stuck in bed with bronchitis that's trying to take a turn towards pneumonia... thank God for laptops, comfortable beds, sweet SO and an understanding boss. I don't get sick very often so I am utterly miserable, and the doctor prescribed me so many drugs I can't keep up with them all :sad: It's going around my office because when I got to the doctor today, two other people were there from my office! And four people were out with it besides me. My friend J that I work with, she looked soooo sick, I felt terrible for her. I'm hoping I've caught it early enough where it won't turn into pneumonia, but I'm afraid it might be too late :crybaby:

So come spend time with me, H ladies, and keep me company! and while we're at it, answer a question for me....

if you could only have ONE H scarf, which one would it be, and why? Please post pics if you have them.

For me, it'd be Ledoux Cosmos in the blue colorway I got from my grail fairy :girlsigh:

Get well soon!
Bronchitis is the pits, those pills will def. help.
My grail scarf is the A La Gloire Cuisine after seeing Sus and Licencetocook's but I've bought some things this month that are not returnable so I wasn't able to bid.

Aww, Sarah! I hope you feel better. Can you get some zinc tablets? They're excellent at reducing the duration of symptoms.

It's almost impossible to choose just ONE scarf, but if I had to pick just one to keep, it would have to be the Pawnee La Shar given to me by someone very very special. :heart: I could never let that one go.

razorbackbelle...oh so sorry you are sick. I have something too...stomach bug I think. Did you see your doctor? I just read you saw your doctor...that's good. Everyone I know is getting or had something this winter...stay warm.
I love all the scarves especially Astrologie!! Anything Jackie Kennedy wore is my grail!!
Feel better...try chicken soup or hot tea with honey and lemon.

I really like these Sarah. First Au son Des tam-tam Laurence Bourthoumieux 1997.
Loose translation: with the sound of the tom tom (Picture from Luxury-scarves)
Also I have (same artist) Aloha 2000. (picture from House of scarves)
Neither of these scarves are old, but I love the colorways and the designs!

Attachments

• tam tam.jpg
    tam tam.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 31
  • hermes_aloha_blue_total_tg.jpg
    hermes_aloha_blue_total_tg.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 35
Oh NO, SARAH!!!!! We've all been sick here too......it's the pits.

Well, I think you need the S'Mom remedy for illnesses.......Hot tea with a shot of whiskey and a Sominex chaser. I promise you'll feel better in the morning! LOL!!!!! (works every time.......)

Oh Sarah! I hope you feel better soon! :flowers: Bronchitis/pneumonia is the pits! :yucky: Take your meds, rest up and don't rush back to work too soon! Let 'em miss your talents for a bit!

Hmmm, one scarf?! Are you sure? :graucho: That is HARD!

Mythologies....

Attachments

• Mythologies.jpg
    Mythologies.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 33