Come keep me company?

Feel better my dear. I used to get terrible bouts of bronchitis years ago. Luckily, I haven't had it in a very long time.

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Les Triples Scarf - I can't get it to post for some reason. I love it though. I have it in the pink CW.[/FONT]

I hope you feel better soon RBB!

...Axis Mundi, green.

24stem%20Rose%20%28WEB-FD009%29.jpg

1tea_cup.jpg

Hope you're feeling better! I have asthma and lousy lungs, so get laid up with nasty bronchitis or pneumonia once or twice a year. Hope they gave you good cough syrup with plenty of codeine (don't let them screw around with the Tessalon pearls or other things, you want the good stuff.) Maybe have DH run to the store for a Vicks humidifier vaporizer thing -- it has a little compartment you can put the menthol stuff into so it goes into the steam. It's cheap, maybe $30, so you can toss it after this round and not have to worry about cleaning it/growing mold, etc. Try some spicy Thai soup as well - the ginger and chilis help clear everything out and actually still have some taste even if you're stuffy.

So, for the scarf...I only have a few so far, so I'm still at the point where I want lots more and it's hard to choose just one. Maybe Voie Lactee? If I could get my hands on Les Sulfures, that would be the one!!

I hope you are feeling better! My pick would be Turandot in red or Vol Amoureux des Azures in black/fuschia; first b/c I love looking at this pattern and it wears well, and the second b/c it's the scarf I use the most often.