come come - take a look - LV & Stuff

Just received these for my bday from my hubby!!!! Big crisis what do I wear with them. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated. Thanx

33eab1e3.jpg

97953da2.jpg
The shoes are beautiful. Congrats. However you should go to the LV forum and post your pictures. This thread belongs to someone esle.

The shoes are beautiful. Congrats. However you should go to the LV forum and post your pictures. This thread belongs to someone esle.

awww, thanky Dear, that's nice.
But I don't mind that much ;) As long as I can post my comments *lol*

It's always nice to share.

Just received these for my bday from my hubby!!!! Big crisis what do I wear with them. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated. Thanx

97953da2.jpg

Lucca: really nice ones. From my Point of view a simple Monogram Bag would fit best. And for the evening here a Pochette.

I don't have anything from the Monogram Series... yet... but from time to time I'm thinking about buying the Speedy 25, the Pochette and the Porte Cles!?
But thats at the moment all in all like 860,00 EUR :wtf:
And I spend so much on Tiffany stuff and Dior Nailpolishes last month and now I already ordered the Inclusion...

btw Lucca: Didi you gave your Hubby a few Cents for the shoes, even if they were a prasent!?
My Granny always told me: if you were given shoes by someone you love, give him/her a Cent! Otherwise you may run aways in those shoes from him/her! It's a saying over here *know what I mean?*

Skinny or slim cut capris or ankle length pants/jeans with a boat neck top (Stripes would look good). Or a fitted tee with some capri jeans and a cute fitted blazer or cardi on top. I like how Demi is rockin her ballet flats, and congrats, yours are gorgeous!!!! Or even a pencil skirt with a fitted 3 quarter sleeved tee. You really can't go wrong with these.

Attachments

• ballet flats.jpg
    ballet flats.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 616
Skinny or slim cut capris or ankle length pants/jeans with a boat neck top (Stripes would look good). Or a fitted tee with some capri jeans and a cute fitted blazer or cardi on top. I like how Demi is rockin her ballet flats, and congrats, yours are gorgeous!!!! Or even a pencil skirt with a fitted 3 quarter sleeved tee. You really can't go wrong with these.
Thanx for the suggestions! Lol only being 5"2 on good days, sometimes I get self conscious in flats. I'm accustom to my 5" CL's, so flats are going to take some time to adjust to. Your suggestions I will try. I think I can pull it off. We will c I'll keep u posted. Thanx again. Appreciated greatly!!!!:giggles:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

My new Inclusion Braclet arrived today *so happy*

The Color is Amarant and the size is M

here we go:
CIMG5826.jpg

natural light
CIMG5829.jpg

with flash
CIMG5830.jpg

and a group shot of my small collection of braclets
CIMG5827.jpg

the colors are clear, rose pop, rouge fauxviste, Amarant, Marron, black

So happy it arrived today! Now I'm one of a few who already can wear them in Germany YEAH! :cool: