Colours to brighten your day!!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I am feeling that I need some colour in my life! So I went to check out our local boutique and took some pics(with the permission of my SA). I want to share them with you. I love how the colours pop and looking at the pics makes me feel brighter!!! Now, the problem is, what colour should I get?
I'm leaning towards the yellow...what do you guys think?

I hope they brighten up your day too.
Turqoise 1st, Vermillion 1st, Bouton D'or Yellow 1st, Magenta Day

Attachments

• first 1.jpg
    first 1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 305
  • first 2.jpg
    first 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 322
Hey babe! I love the vermilion actually, I think it's a colour that can really brighten up your outfit hehe plus I like shades of red. The yellow is a bit too "neon" for my taste but I think you can make it work! Haha.

oh, that coral first is amazing.... do you already have a red b-bag? if not, get the coral :smile:
otherwise, the yellow def. pops - and you seem to be drawn to that color, but the turquoise and magenta might be more wearable.....

I think the Coral is just lovely! It looks so fresh and cool, like watermelon and I think it's a more versatile color than yellow or Magenta. However, you should get what appeals most to you.:yes:

such beautiful colors! they make me happy too, thanks! that magenta is SO saturated. :drool:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello everyone!!! I'm glad the bags are making you guys smile :biggrin:.

I have already decided to get a magenta day (hee!hee) but am drawn to get the first in a colour that pops!!! Hmmm.....I wish I could buy them all.
BTW I already have the violet step and french blue twiggy.