Colours to brighten your day!!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I am feeling that I need some colour in my life! So I went to check out our local boutique and took some pics(with the permission of my SA). I want to share them with you. I love how the colours pop and looking at the pics makes me feel brighter!!! Now, the problem is, what colour should I get?
I'm leaning towards the yellow...what do you guys think?

I hope they brighten up your day too.
Turqoise 1st, Vermillion 1st, Bouton D'or Yellow 1st, Magenta Day

Attachments

shiny_hair

Jul 31, 2006
Singapore
Hey babe! I love the vermilion actually, I think it's a colour that can really brighten up your outfit hehe plus I like shades of red. The yellow is a bit too "neon" for my taste but I think you can make it work! Haha.

mona13

Sep 11, 2006
oh, that coral first is amazing.... do you already have a red b-bag? if not, get the coral :smile:
otherwise, the yellow def. pops - and you seem to be drawn to that color, but the turquoise and magenta might be more wearable.....

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
East Coast
I think the Coral is just lovely! It looks so fresh and cool, like watermelon and I think it's a more versatile color than yellow or Magenta. However, you should get what appeals most to you.:yes:

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
YES!!!!!! They did brighten up my day!!!:smile: That pale magenta is just gorgeous!!! One of the best magenta bags I've seen!!! I'd go for that one!:love:

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
i think the turq first is a good choice. i am not very thrill w/ coral red..too orangy to me. but if that's the color you like then go for it.

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Hello everyone!!! I'm glad the bags are making you guys smile :biggrin:.

I have already decided to get a magenta day (hee!hee) but am drawn to get the first in a colour that pops!!! Hmmm.....I wish I could buy them all.
BTW I already have the violet step and french blue twiggy.