Colouring...(or coloring...)

If given a choice...would you buy a Birkin - neutral croc, (black/brown), or a color, (blue roi/rouge)?? Now, would you buy a croc for daytime, (35cm), or evening, 25 - 30cm)??

Since we are talking colors......

Well......Neutral Croc Birkin in a heart-beat and a 30cm. I'd use that thing ALL THE TIME! YEAH, baby!!!!

If given a choice...would you buy a Birkin - neutral croc, (black/brown), or a color, (blue roi/rouge)?? Now, would you buy a croc for daytime, (35cm), or evening, 25 - 30cm)??

I have black hair with caramel highlights, olive skin and brown eyes... I can pull off most colors like black, reds (as long as they're not orange based), gold, browns, white, purples and pinks.
Colors that DON'T look good on me are bright blues like BJ/turquoise, yellow, vert anis (even though I love it). Not sure about orange and potiron... I love the colors, but not positive about them.

If given a choice, definitely a colored Birkin over a neutral (Hermes makes the best colors!).... probably a Croc for evening. I'm too hard on my bags and carry a lot of crap, and in a snowy/wet Canadian winter, I don't think the Croc will survive!!

Ah-ha! That pic is so funny - I had only just had the baby!!!! It's hysterical seeing it again....and I'm REALLLLLLLLY pale in the pic, due to hibernating all winter!!!!!!

Thank God Spring is here!!!!

I have to say that I love all the colors of Hermes (not the same as to say that I would buy all of them). I have typical Asian coloring I would say, black hair, brown eyes.. except for some odd reason I have curly hair when everyone else in my family has straight hair ?? But as far as bags are concerned, i love the colors as well as the strong colors, I have fuchsia and gold and I think I love them equally. I think it really depends on the skin that the color is on, so far I can't say that I've see any color that I know right away won't look good on me, afterall it's a bag and not cloth, I think it really depends on how you pair it with the outfit that you wear.