Colors on MC Speedy

When I got my White speedy I was on the waiting list and had to take the one that they had. Back then I didnt know about the color combos. But it worked out. I love it . Lots of pink.

I got lucky w/ my black one too. Love it

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 60
When I got my White speedy I was on the waiting list and had to take the one that they had. Back then I didnt know about the color combos. But it worked out. I love it . Lots of pink.

I got lucky w/ my black one too. Love it

Iluvbags: I love your's and Sincitysista's! Lots of limes and light blues, light pinks and not so much navys, purples and blacks. I like the 'lighter' combo

bagsnbags: are you thinking what I'm thinking!?! ;) :nuts: :drool: .... I've put myself on self-ban though!..feeling guilty for some silly reason for receiving such nice goodies recently! weird! But let's see if I can last till 2007!

when I went there were 2 MC speedies, one on display with a slight patina, and another in the back. My SA ran all the way upstairs for nothing lol cuz after choosing for 1/2 hour (yes.....she was with me the entire time and didn't abandon me lol haha, otherwise NO SALE for HER! haha), I decided to get the one on display because the one from the back had really really awful symmetry. For me I always consider (1) symmetry, (2) colours, and (3) price. So the one that I got has almost perfect alignment, the only thing that bothers me a lil is the tab where it's stamped made in France, cuz the R is a lil off......oh well....... As for the colours, mine has more blue and green patterns (the one I didn't want, from the back, had lotsa pinks).... anyhoo, I like blue and BLACK LVs....I find they're really pretty. When there's too many pinks, my eyes kinda can't adjust to the brightness lol.

when I went there were 2 MC speedies, one on display with a slight patina, and another in the back. My SA ran all the way upstairs for nothing lol cuz after choosing for 1/2 hour (yes.....she was with me the entire time and didn't abandon me lol haha, otherwise NO SALE for HER! haha), I decided to get the one on display because the one from the back had really really awful symmetry. For me I always consider (1) symmetry, (2) colours, and (3) price. So the one that I got has almost perfect alignment, the only thing that bothers me a lil is the tab where it's stamped made in France, cuz the R is a lil off......oh well....... As for the colours, mine has more blue and green patterns (the one I didn't want, from the back, had lotsa pinks).... anyhoo, I like blue and BLACK LVs....I find they're really pretty. When there's too many pinks, my eyes kinda can't adjust to the brightness lol.

lol! hehe. i can just imagine that SA being so attentive for the sale!! Anyway, i'll try to remember the advice on symmetry...i do look but not as closely as I should..you know, when you get an LV you get over-excited and you just go ga-ga , forgetting to 'look at every little thing' . But it would irk me if I took something home and it's "not perfect" . drives me nuts!

I was a teeny bit unfortunate with my white MC speedy in that the symbol alignment is not perfect at all (where the outer pocket is attached). The flowers are sort of misaligned, and I only noticed after I got home and inspected it. I called my SA and she said it was normal coz it's handmade, but I think it's one of their standard excuses for LV flaws. She told me to view the bag at eye-level coz from above they will of course be misaligned. Well, this was not the case with mine but at least I can sort of cover it up by placing the clochette over those flowers. I've seen quite a few MC speedies with this problem, so I think it really lies within the fact that LV craftmanship is not so impeccable after all...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one to be picky about the colors!! And yes I even made sure the patterns match on the front patch pocket. The lime greeens and blues are not my colors so I always go for the pinks and purples too :smile: