Color Suggestions for 1st Balenciaga

Hi, I was thinking of buying a mint green Balenciaga and then I decided that I wasnt going to pay all that money for a purse that I did not truly like. I was hoping you could share you color suggestions. The color scheme I really LOVE is apple green, and anis. I love the anis but I dont think they sell them anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions of any colors that are close to those 2?? I have called many stores and they havent been very helpful... Thanks!

I'm not sure how close Vert Gazon is to Apple Green but here is a picture of a Part Time in VG with RH. Its a grass green. What style are you looking for?

P6041430.jpg

Maybe you'll like the yellow that's coming out this Fall...it's like a saffron, mustard-yellow.

I'm having a hard time searching for the thread with all the new colors and styles shown...maybe someone else can find it.

I was in the same boat you were in. I loved AG, but irl, it was too bright for me. I bought the VG from BALNY and let me tell you, the leather and color saturation is TDF. I love it. It is actually very versatile. Cracker talked me into this one and I am so glad I listened. I'll post pics. Just a second. Good luck w/ your choice!

BTW, if the 'mint green' you were talking about is vert d'eau, that is also one of my favorites. The leather and color on all of my s/s '07 bags is wonderful.

The vert d'eau is sooo pretty!
I just ordered my first Bbag this week, im getting a cornflower. I waited for AGES for the colour to pop up!
You have to wait for the colour you want!!!