Color my World - - my first TME in Turquoise Sheen

Hi dear Contessa, thank you for your very kind words. I am so appreciative of your advice. What would we do without our Belenistas? Where I live spring/summer is anything over 50 degrees, lol, so hopefully the sun will be out soon and the wait not long. Hope your weekend is good, my heartfelt thanks to you:heart:

remmmmmmmmmy! I was thinking about you last night, how are ya? Have you ordered anything yet? I cannot wait for a reveal from you! Please keep us posted on what you have decided on! Is the dark green pebbled still in the lead or has something else caught your eye???? Inquiring minds want/need to know!
:coolio:

Hi risingsun:sunshine:I had my camera batteries charged especially for you!

I would say it is more blue than green, more like the first pictures but in a deeper blue, not as light as in the pictures. Like a deep turquoise sea blue, not the color in the shallow waters, but more of what is represented the deeper you go. It was very surprising to me because you think you know the color by the online but I did not.

When it is nicer out, I will try to take a picture outside with no flash. I wonder if that would show it's true gorgeous color.

Hey there jcsprstr! Thanks so much - now I cannot wait to see your IB's! And that light blue lining - swooning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling you, whether it is a BE for me or incoming beauties for all of you, the excitement and thrill of it all is equal and neverending! Keep us posted on your BEC's, ok??????
:tender:

remmmmmmmmmy! I was thinking about you last night, how are ya? Have you ordered anything yet? I cannot wait for a reveal from you! Please keep us posted on what you have decided on! Is the dark green pebbled still in the lead or has something else caught your eye???? Inquiring minds want/need to know!
:coolio:

LOL! Hey there, LoveHandbags! :biggrin: I haven't yet, partly because I'm still waiting to receive the Visa card which should keep me from having to pay additional charges for international purchases (I've always/only used AmEx or PayPal but this'll be my first overseas buy).

More to the point, though, is I keep vacillating between the Dark Green Pebbled and the Shark. And I really MUST restrain myself from ordering more than one BE! :noggin: So the dilemma is, I love the *color* of the dGrn, but I love the *texture* of the Shark. The dGrn (which the swatch calls a cervo) is very finely pebbled, and is rather glossy and smooth. The Shark has a subtle sheen, i.e. almost matte but not quite. Oh, and I also like the Dark Grey Matte... :thinking: I might start another thread if I have a chance later...

Here's what I do know: I want that light pink lining! I think it'd be pretty with any of them. Has anyone seen it IRL?

Well, you got me going, LoveHandbags!! :chatty: :girlsigh:

Hi again my remy - I think you are wise, you really should start a thread and ask our Belenistas, they have been to me and will be to you more helpful than you can imagine. As far as my opinion goes, I think that the light pink lining would be divine with both of those leathers. I just adore it. I am anxious to see what everyone else thinks! I am very excited for you!

Hi risingsun:sunshine:I had my camera batteries charged especially for you!

I would say it is more blue than green, more like the first pictures but in a deeper blue, not as light as in the pictures. Like a deep turquoise sea blue, not the color in the shallow waters, but more of what is represented the deeper you go. It was very surprising to me because you think you know the color by the online but I did not.

When it is nicer out, I will try to take a picture outside with no flash. I wonder if that would show it's true gorgeous color.

Good for you!! I appreciate it:biggrin: The color is gorgeous and I'll be on the lookout for any pics you post!

Hello LHB, your modelling pics help me decided and bought the TME from Bonazle. I will be using this bag as a diaper-baby bag. I like bright colors, so one more adition to my BE family. I will post updated pictures from my BEs, since I sold some of my bags to get new to me BEs.

Hello LHB, your modelling pics help me decided and bought the TME from Bonazle. I will be using this bag as a diaper-baby bag. I like bright colors, so one more adition to my BE family. I will post updated pictures from my BEs, since I sold some of my bags to get new to me BEs.

:tup: THANK YOU for buying it. It had been sitting there, tempting me for a while now. I hope you enjoy it!!