Color my World - - my first TME in Turquoise Sheen

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
I am quite smitten already. Thank goodness I listened to all of you and decided to add a bit of bright leather to my BE family.

This is the most amazing color in person. Much, much deeper than what a picture captures. And bless that Contessa’s heart, she was so right, I am crazy for this full size TME. It is so lightweight.

I will include some mod shots to show proportion. The first three pix were taken in one room and the last three in another. The color is quite different, no?

p.s. Over the course of the last several months I began to donate my old handbags to a Dress-for-Success non-profit, brought a few that weren’t as business-like to consignment, and most recently I thought, why not, I'll list the few Spring bags online that the above didn’t want last Fall because they were out of season. They were in great condition, but just not for me anymore. In all honesty, I had just kind of had it with mass produced handbags and now I know I'll never go back.

After donating and selling, I began my search for independent designers, this is what led me to you. All of you beautiful women on tPF. I am so very grateful, in so many ways to each of you. Cheers.
:heart:

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
Hi odebdo, ellimeno and finzup ~ thank you!!!!! :flowers:

Hey Tote Girl ~ I am loving this style. The discovery of all the BE styles has really been such fun. And what I thought at first would be me, I still really love, but other styles have surprised me and the TME is one of them.

It has been a journey... one delicious journey!

Tote Girl

Nov 25, 2008
I agree lovehandbags, the sales give an excellent opportunity to try out new styles especially in conjunction with the brilliant advice given by the tpf ladies.

carterazo

viendo carteras
O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
That color is stunning, LoveHandbags!. It looks fabolous on you. Enjoy! :flowers:

carterazo

viendo carteras
O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I bought my specifically for travel, so I haven't used it yet. Our trip is in two weeks. I can't wait to try out my bag. For some reason I haven't thought of using it before traveling. Ha, ha, I just realized that :rolleyes:

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
Only two weeks away:biggrin:you must be so excited! I think the TME is going to be a fabulous travel companion. Will you post back and let us know how it went?
Safe journey and have fun!

carterazo

viendo carteras
O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Thanks! Definitely will post how it went sometime in April (we'll be away for three weeks :happydance:)

Let us know how you like yours after a few uses too.

crazybagmo

Apr 23, 2008
You wear it beautifully! Thank you for posting pictures. One more bag I need to add to my 'must have' list!

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
Hi crazybagmo:heart:thank you, I was a little concerned about the size before I got it, but like I said above Contessa eased that worry and I am so glad I got the full size. I really adore it, I agree that you need to put it on your "must have" list!
:smile:Have a good night!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Lovehandbags, you are gorgeous in every way imaginable. The handbag looks fabulous on you...but in all honesty, its YOU who makes this bag!

Enjoy.........you SO deserve it. I bet you cannot wait until the summer!!!!