Color coming off of new bag?

as long as they are not neon/ glazed, they should not have the same issues. the recent colors like Light Turquoise, Twilight Sky, Biscuit & Peachy seem to have buttery leather on the stock photos (the one that i love most) but i can't guarantee anything at this point.

I see. Maybe they will even suggest for me to get another color.

P1030990.jpg

P1030986.jpg

P1030984.jpg

P1030982.jpg

P1030981.jpg

P1030978.jpg

P1030977.jpg

I am waiting for an answer from RM.

I feel like this bag even looks worse than my original bag! It has a lot more of the greyish color peaking through (hard to capture, looks worse IRL) and one corner is so banged up it looks like it is going to fall apart! The black smudge also looks pretty bad, and the zipper pull looked so worn...my husband said it looked like a refurbished bag.

I can live with a few small chips or cracks near the stitching..but all that?

I read their policy and since I purchased from an authorized retailer for the full price I have a right to get a flawless bag. So they should be willing to do another exchange. Has anyone had that problem where the replacement looked horrible too?

I am not sure who inspected the bag. I am wondering how this damage wasn't noticed...:sad:
Oh ugh! That is NOT good!

if they suggest this, just take it. i am 100% sure their neon bags are uneasy to maintain even though you receive a perfect one.

I might even ask about it myself if she doesn't mention it. I mean they are the same price and I have had 2 neon pink bags that had issues. I also think it may be the whole batch that has issues.

I hope you will get a good quality one next time. RM should really take a look at its quality control.

I hope so too. This is no fun!

I got an email from RM's customer service:

I hope you are doing well.

I am so sorry to hear that you are not happy with the replacement handbag. The team here inspected multiple neon pink Mini MACs and felt confident sending you one that was in the best condition.

Of course if you do not like the bag we can arrange to take it back again. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

I really don't know how the team could have not seen the damage...maybe they did not know what to look for and just took a glance at the front?
I feel like a bother in a way :sad:
But, it seems another exchange would be possible (hopefully the last, spring is over and I wasn't able to wear the bag :sad:)

I pointed out all neon pink Mini Macs may have this issue and asked if she was confident that there are flawless neon pink Mini Macs...then I asked if an exchange for another color would also be possible.
Atm I am leaning more towards another color, though I still love the neon pink color.

I hope so too. This is no fun!

I got an email from RM's customer service:

I really don't know how the team could have not seen the damage...maybe they did not know what to look for and just took a glance at the front?

I feel like a bother in a way :sad:

But, it seems another exchange would be possible (hopefully the last, spring is over and I wasn't able to wear the bag :sad:)

I pointed out all neon pink Mini Macs may have this issue and asked if she was confident that there are flawless neon pink Mini Macs...then I asked if an exchange for another color would also be possible.

Atm I am leaning more towards another color, though I still love the neon pink color.

They should take it back! Don't feel like a bother, that bag was in awful condition.

They still haven't replied to me..

They should take it back! Don't feel like a bother, that bag was in awful condition.

They still haven't replied to me..

Wow! It has been a long time! Have you sent another Email?
This time it definitely took longer for them to reply. I sent an Email early on Friday, got no reply by Monday afternoon, so I sent another one asking if it was received. That is usually when I get an answer.
Not sure if they are horribly busy, or they just forget? But other times I received a reply within a few hours.

Definitely try to get a hold of them somehow or post about your issue here for RM's team to see (in the RM team thread). I hope someone will get back to you soon!

Wow! It has been a long time! Have you sent another Email?

This time it definitely took longer for them to reply. I sent an Email early on Friday, got no reply by Monday afternoon, so I sent another one asking if it was received. That is usually when I get an answer.

Not sure if they are horribly busy, or they just forget? But other times I received a reply within a few hours.

Definitely try to get a hold of them somehow or post about your issue here for RM's team to see (in the RM team thread). I hope someone will get back to you soon!

I have sent them several reminders. I will post on the forum! Great idea, thanks :smile:

I have sent them several reminders. I will post on the forum! Great idea, thanks :smile:

So sorry they aren't getting back to you. If they still haven't helped you next time I talk to them I will mention that you can't get a hold of them.

Btw. didn't you say you had problems with the peachy color? Someone else said this one is also very prone to issues. Maybe another color would be better also? I heard biscuit, light turquoise and tortora have nice leather! (On the other thread I was told ;))

So sorry they aren't getting back to you. If they still haven't helped you next time I talk to them I will mention that you can't get a hold of them.

Btw. didn't you say you had problems with the peachy color? Someone else said this one is also very prone to issues. Maybe another color would be better also? I heard biscuit, light turquoise and tortora have nice leather! (On the other thread I was told ;))

Thanks so much! That's very sweet of you :smile: yes indeed the peachy color. I think I might ask them to exchange it for the biscuit one. That one looks gorgeous indeed!