College ladies c'mon in!

afsweet

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
After encountering so many different people and age groups on tpf, I decided to start a thread for us college ladies to gather in. A place where we can discuss anything that peaks our interests- fashion, school, nonsense, etc!

So to start off, I'm Steph, 19 years old, and currently a junior in college. My interests are widespread and hit almost everything, including of course fashion & shopping!

I hope some of you ladies will join in on a lovely new chat dedicated just to us! :woohoo:

Hi ladies :smile: even though we already know each other ...

I'm Irina. I'm 20, will be 21 in a little over a month and I'm a senior in college. I spend way too much time reading fashion blogs and magazines as well as gossip ones.

Hi ladies :smile: even though we already know each other ...

I'm Irina. I'm 20, will be 21 in a little over a month and I'm a senior in college. I spend way too much time reading fashion blogs and magazines as well as gossip ones.

i'll be 20 in sept. when's your bday?

i basically only read magazines and things online. books are not my friend at all so it makes reading for school so tedious for me.

I don't post very often but I might pop in here once in a while! My name is Savannah, I'm almost 19 (one more month away!) and starting my sophomore year of college.

Cool! I'm 22 I graduated from college last year and I'm finishing up my first year of grad school. I love bags (especially LV) and shoes! I love clothes but I refuse to spend a lot on clothes because I don't like repeat outfits so I pretty much live in forever 21 and American Apparel. Hi everyone...

^ What are you in grad school for?

Was it extremely stressful applying? I've started some applications because I wanted to get a head start but I ended up only filling out my name and then never going back to them. Do you have any tips?

Public Health. The application process actually wasn't stressful for me at all. I didn't have to interview or anything. But I am applying for med school now and that scares me lol. My tips would be to talk to someone who has gone through the process before or an advisor or something. My undergrad univ had all types of services for reference letters and personal statements (where you could read other people's personal statements or have your's reviewed) so that helped a lot. Just take your time on the application put your heart into it...that's what I'm doing HTH

Last edited:
welcome ladies! we have quite a few shopping addicts ;) it'll be fun to see how different (or similar) everyone's style is!

FaithHope&LVoe- congrats on grad school and med school! my sister plans to attend grad school/physical therapy school after she takes a year off from school...hopefully after the year she'll WANT to return to school!

californiacrush- US weekly is my favorite- i get all my necessary celeb gossip from there so i don't have to read it online :smile: i can't stand people magazine though because there are too many words compared to pictures :P

Thank you!

I'm mostly stressed about getting my recommendations done, and having the university send my transcripts in on time. I'm already done with my personal statement, thank god.

How did you do on your GREs?