Collection Ruined......

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
You know I am glad that every one here understands how it feels when a beautiful peice is damaged or ruined ... I am trying to compile as many recipts as I can for the personal property benifits i have .. My mom told me that with handbags esp. because if they cant prove the value theycan contest thay they are not real , or worth the value stated

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Would everyone who reads this be willing to stick a few dollars or so in an envelope and mail it to Celesus, so she can treat herself to a new handbag? I would. I feel we can all band together on this to give her a pick me up.
It would make for a nice thread and she can keep us posted on everything. then she can post her new bag and think of us for caring during her difficult time.

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Kellybag said:
Would everyone who reads this be willing to stick a few dollars or so in an envelope and mail it to Celesus, so she can treat herself to a new handbag? I would. I feel we can all band together on this to give her a pick me up.
It would make for a nice thread and she can keep us posted on everything. then she can post her new bag and think of us for caring during her difficult time.

That's such a sweet idea Kellybag!! Would you guys accept debit? :]

ilovechloe

Wanna play?
Jan 13, 2006
I’m so sorry this happened to you; I hope everything gets resolve and your bags and shoes can be saved. We had something similar happen a few years ago an earth quake broke the main water line in our basement were we had stored loads of family photos so now I have no photos of my children from new born till about the ages of 13 or so, and no photo of my mom who passed away when I was 6. I would gladly give up all my handbags to have those photos back again. You have a wonderful family and together you will get through this and come out stronger. Hugs to you and yours

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
:sad: I'm so sorry for you, what an awful thing to come home to. I'm glad that you were all able to pull together as a family, though. I guess the nasty suprises in life just make the good things that much better. (((HUGS))) I hope everything gets straightened out, quickly.

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
Insurance companies tick me off! You pay thousands of dollars over the years and when you need to file a claim? Arrgh!

I'm so glad it was "only" water damage and no one was hurt or endangered. But losing items of sentimental value is so hard. We understand your pain. And I am reminded to check my insurance to make sure it's enough to cover ALL of my belongings.

Hugs for you!