Colette Clubhouse

I would say the swagger as I am eyeballing one right now. I like the way the thick strap feels when you use it on your shoulder. Love the zipper closure, hardware details and the leather feels indestructible.
Now that one looks more stout and sturdy than than the other one. Not bad at all! Now I don't know which one I like better! lol!

Now that one looks more stout and sturdy than than the other one. Not bad at all! Now I don't know which one I like better! lol!

hahaha it was just my bad photography skills! it really is sturdy and much better looking in real life (and other pictures)

i like colette too, they are different bags for diff purposes but i thought they sorta resembled each other but colette is so much more elegant. you wouldn't be able to tell that the swagger is almost 2x the price!

I can't compare...they are completely different!!
they are made from different leather
one I slouchy and the other one is structured
They are both special in different ways:smile:

Glad to hear that I have one black one so I've tried to talk myself out of getting the black Riley and keeping the black Colette especially with having such a good deal on her and like you I have so many Rileys you should pre-sale for your snakeskin Riley at Macy's since now they're having an additional 25% and they're doing presell right now so you would get a really good price on her right now I could take a picture of the UPC to make it easy for Macy's to look it up for you since most likely they'd have to order it for you and then you get it earlier

I am a Hamilton lady through and through, but I just had to get the esteemed Colette! Got them all at a great price from Macy's. I can't stop looking at them! Just gorgeous...

Attachments

• 1435462733754.jpg
    1435462733754.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 256
I am a Hamilton lady through and through, but I just had to get the esteemed Colette! Got them all at a great price from Macy's. I can't stop looking at them! Just gorgeous...
I'm currently obsessed with my n/s Hamilton totes and see similarities with the Colette. Both are taller, square bags. Great color choices. You've definitely got one for every season. :smile:

I'm currently obsessed with my n/s Hamilton totes and see similarities with the Colette. Both are taller, square bags. Great color choices. You've definitely got one for every season. :smile:

I think that's one of the things that I like about them too. Because it's smaller than the n/s Hamilton, it doesn't overwhelm me.....[emoji3]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1435737414.034461.jpg

Wohoo! I'm in the club. Large Colette in peanut. Love the style and the color. So hard to choose color when you dont have a store near by to look at the bags Irl :sad:.
You guys who have had your bags for a while, how are they holding up? Thinking about scratches and marks, after daily use.

View attachment 3050526

Wohoo! I'm in the club. Large Colette in peanut. Love the style and the color. So hard to choose color when you dont have a store near by to look at the bags Irl :sad:.
You guys who have had your bags for a while, how are they holding up? Thinking about scratches and marks, after daily use.

Your Colette in peanut is gorgeous!!!! Mine is holding up well. Still no scratches. I am careful with it but I don't baby it. It has the same leather as my Hamilton Traveler. Both, still look new.....:smile:

Your Colette in peanut is gorgeous!!!! Mine is holding up well. Still no scratches. I am careful with it but I don't baby it. It has the same leather as my Hamilton Traveler. Both, still look new.....:smile:

Thank's [emoji2]. Good to know.
Mine already has a small indent from the front pocket zipper (the thing you open the zipper with, sorry i don't know the English word for it [emoji17])

View attachment 3050526

OMIGOSH I love the peanut color! Looks fab.

Mine is holding up great but I only use about once a week. :/