Coleen Rooney

the ring is not my style but I really like Coleen, She has been with Wayne Rooney since she was 15 and he was not famous when they got together, although he was signed to Everton the local team and was a very talented player, who everybody thought would do well

Her family (and Wayne's) lived not far away from my Grandparents house, until she bought them a new house (her family were constantly getting hassled and her parents car windows were smashed which was awful) and my line manager went to school with her, she is a really nice girl, she does a lot to raise money for a local hospice where her adopted sister whom is disabled spends a lot of time.

I don't think Coleen is a gold digger since she and Wayne have been together since they were teens, but staying with him after the second hooker scandal makes me think the $$ and cushy lifestyle - as well as their son - had something to do with her decision.

Her ring is awful and chavtastic. She has some great accessories though (but atrociously put together).

Lol, you think? ;)

I don't think Coleen is a gold digger since she and Wayne have been together since they were teens, but staying with him after the second hooker scandal makes me think the $$ and cushy lifestyle - as well as their son - had something to do with her decision.

Her ring is awful and chavtastic. She has some great accessories though (but atrociously put together).

I don't know, she has her own millions now (which as we know she has made thanks to being with him) so she could leave him if she wanted to really. She must really love him :shrugs: like eggpudding said i reckon her son has to do with it.
I don't mean to be mean but, have you seen Wayne? she's cute, she can do way better

Coleen Rooney (née McLoughlin) is best known for being the wife of Manchester United and England football star Wayne Rooney. She has developed a career as a TV presenter, columnist and celebrity product endorser and is regularly mentioned in British tabloid media.

I like her style, i would personally wear most of the things she wears. Her shoe and handbag collection are to die for.

Here are her best looks imo

Coleen-Rooney-0307.jpg Wayne-Rooney-and-Coleen-McLoughlin-0208.jpg

1461919881_003381ba86.jpg coleenbrown.jpg

Coleen-McLoughlin-0907-2.jpg