Coleen Rooney

She's cute - but am I the only one who doesn't find her that gorgeous?
She looks kind of plain to me.

ITA.. sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings but.. despite she improved and is less chavette, her look still screams "Hey, look at me, I'm a WAG!" :supacool:

I know about British Vogue's praise but many other girls have a brilliant sense of style..

Found the majorly edited perfume pic.

Coleen_visual.jpg

See the difference when she stands next to it!

GPAOnline2

I used to really like her, but now I find her to be such a clothes horse and she is doing things like her fitness DVD and purfume, just to make more money out of us. It is just whenever I see her she always has on a new designer bag/ shoes and seems to brag about all the designers she is wearing in her magazine column. I will certainly NOT be buying her perfume to fund her lifestyle. I only like real celebs, what is it that she does? I hope I am not hurting no ones feelings here. I do like the fact that she still seems real (a bit!) and she helps charities and has a real womans body.

Exactly, she is trading on being a curvy "normal" gal, yet she is airbrushed to within an inch of her life for a perfume ad :lol:

Its so bad, the photographers at the launch actually asked her to pose in front of her ad picture yesterday and she so didnt want to!!! well you can see why can,t you ;)

:biggrin:

i think she's great! she became famous for going out with Wayne and she's made the most of the chances that have been given to her, she's made a lot of money and i think she should be applauded for that.

i've met Coleen a few times and i can assure you that she's a really nice girl, really down to earth and she's gorgeous in a really natural way.