coffee accident

Arachne911

O.G.
Jul 12, 2009
Well I've had a horrible day. I had a ct san at 10am. Had a reaction to the medincine they use. Was extremely dizzy getting out of the car when I got home and spilt coffee on my galleria:wtf: I ran up stairs almost crying and grabbed baby wipes. Thought for sure my bag was ruined but it came out! I just hope the leather doesnt dry out now. I just so happened that one day I picked up baby wipes just incase I'd ever need to use them on a bag. Good thing I did.

I'm sorry your day was so bad, but you were smart and used your wipes right away, so I'm sure your bag is just fine and I really don't think the leather will dry out at all. I know that I tend to be so nervous about something like that possibly happening with my newer LV bags, and once I get that little smudge or spill on the bag I then tend to be alot more care-free about using my bags.

I've used baby wipes on my Gal and NF and the vachetta always ends up glossy after a few days...it may look dry after initially using the wipes, but it will have that sheen again eventually.