**Coco Handle** Club

The pink is so stunning! How much can you fit in each? I am not sure which size to get. I was thinking the mini though
Hi!

I posted what fits inside a mini coco handle in page 3 in this thread if you are interested :smile: Basically it fits more than a m/l flap and it's so easy to use! The mini size if perfect if you don't usually carry a lot of stuff.

Reactions: ChloePanda168
Hi!

I posted what fits inside a mini coco handle in page 3 in this thread if you are interested :smile: Basically it fits more than a m/l flap and it's so easy to use! The mini size if perfect if you don't usually carry a lot of stuff.
Ohh! I think I may have seen it. I just bought a m/l and was thinking about getting either the mini flap, mini coco handle or the small coco handle.

Oh I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing your post! Coco Handles have only come in ruthenium hardware since its release. For Spring Act II gold hardware will be available. Plain handles are still available I'm sure, lizard is just one of the options. You may want to contact Chanel customer service if you are looking for a specific color way. Mine in particular is 17c (cruise collection). Here is what was listed in the Spring Act II thread (found under Shopping) for Coco Handles:
Small CoCo Handle in Grained Calfskin with Gold HW – 3000.00
White
Red
Black
Medium CoCo Handle in Grained Calfskin with Gold HW – 3300.00
Light Beige
Red
Green
Black
Large CoCo Handle in Grained Calfskin with Gold HW – 3600.00
White
Light Beige
Blue
Black

Good luck!
Thank you

Ohh! I think I may have seen it. I just bought a m/l and was thinking about getting either the mini flap, mini coco handle or the small coco handle.

Hmmm depends on how much you want to carry I suppose. Mini fits around the same as m/l, and small coco fits more than mini coco. But all three are great choices to add in my personal opinion! I have mini rectangular, mini square, a mini and a small coco and I love them all!

Hmmm depends on how much you want to carry I suppose. Mini fits around the same as m/l, and small coco fits more than mini coco. But all three are great choices to add in my personal opinion! I have mini rectangular, mini square, a mini and a small coco and I love them all!
Ooooo if you had to choose between a small coco and a mini rectangular? I know 2 totally different purposes but I'm curious :smile:

Ooooo if you had to choose between a small coco and a mini rectangular? I know 2 totally different purposes but I'm curious :smile:

Oh that's a tough choice...I think it will be dependent on your collection what do you miss?

Rectangular mini is a very classic and easy to wear bag but small coco can be used as a daily bag as it fits a lot more. Though small coco not as ideal when wearing cross body. I can't choose between these two as I would definitely need both in my collection.

Sorry, no help here :sad:

Oh that's a tough choice...I think it will be dependent on your collection what do you miss?

Rectangular mini is a very classic and easy to wear bag but small coco can be used as a daily bag as it fits a lot more. Though small coco not as ideal when wearing cross body. I can't choose between these two as I would definitely need both in my collection.

Sorry, no help here :sad:
I am selling most of my collection to start fresh. I'm also selling my Pochette Metis because it's too roomy for me currently, which is why I was struggling to choose between the small and mini coco or the mini flap. My husband doesn't like the mini flap but I do. I really am leaving toward the mini flap or coco but the coco seems to fit my lifestyle a little better with what it can fit but I lIke the option to crossbody and I know it'll just be weird with the mini coco lol

Last edited:
I am selling most of my collection to start fresh. I'm also selling my Pochette Metis because it's too roomy for me currently, which is why I was struggling to choose between the small and mini coco or the mini flap. My husband doesn't like the mini flap but I do. I really am leaving toward the mini flap or coco but the coco seems to fit my lifestyle a little better with what it can fit but I lIke the option to crossbody and I know it'll just be weird with the mini coco lol
The chain length of mini coco is not ideal for cross body. I am 5'3" and it sits high on my waist. I can do it if necessary but not looking too good in my opinion. Mini flap is much better if you need a cross body bag.

But on the other hand, mini flap comes quite often while mini coco is more seasonal so not sure how long they will keep producing it :sad:

The chain length of mini coco is not ideal for cross body. I am 5'3" and it sits high on my waist. I can do it if necessary but not looking too good in my opinion. Mini flap is much better if you need a cross body bag.

But on the other hand, mini flap comes quite often while mini coco is more seasonal so not sure how long they will keep producing it :sad:
I'm going to send you a pm :smile:

Does anyone know what colors will be available for the mini in the US? I am on the phone with the hotline and they don't know much and my SA said yellow, blue and red but I'm not sure if that's accurate.

Hello ladies! First time on here and need a little advice please! My husband recently got me the coco in the black python (small I believe) and it's on its way to me but I'm debating whether to keep it or not :sad: The bag is gorgeous however I'm worried about the upkeep and longevity of it.
Keep it and baby it? Return it and wait for the black with ghw and hope I love it (and hope I don't regret returning the python)
Thank you for your time!