Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Both are nice colors. Tough choice. Which one would go better with your wardrobe? Which color don’t you have in your collection? Based on the photos.. the top one looks warmer and bottom looks cooler toned. My initial reaction I was drawn to the top one.
I have an apricot double swagger and I’m thinking that the top color will be very close to the apricot. I dont have anything in grey and I’m not sure that it will be too much of grey in this size. I believe that it’s easy to Match these two colors with my wardrove. They are very neutral colors at least I think

I think it depends on your wardrobe- these are expensive bags so I understand being deliberate- I would even say you need to see them irl before purchase to decide. But that is me. Saks is good about returns if going to the store is difficult.

IMO, the gray is something you can dress up or down. I can see it with denim as easily as with business attire. To me, the beige is a little dressier. I also prefer gold HDW with warmer tones like beige. But both are gorgeous and I am sure you will love whichever you choose.

I need your help ladies. I’m trying to decide between these two bags and need your input. Please help me choose
I would choose the gray one, due to my coloring and my clothing, which I choose to complement my coloring. That said, if you are a blonde, go with the beige. If you are a brunette, go for the grey--- unless you are someone who wears camels, beiges, taupes, pastels, and browns, primarily, instead of black, white, gray and bright colors, which would pair the best with gray. If you can wear either color bag equally well, then I wish you good luck choosing between the two!

You're going to love the Faye Backpack! So fun!

Thinking I'd love to pick up a Pochette Accessoire DA or Mono if that's even possible. Or maybe just Zipped Card Case or a Pochette Felicie in either Noir or Noir/Hot Pink. I'd also love a Chloe Pixie and I could be more flexible on the color if there's a good sale (I know there are great sales going on now but the TOTAL BAN is real.)

How about you? What's next on your wish list?

My 2017 Coach bender included:
2 Saddle 23's - Saddle & Burnished Grey
3 Dinky's - Flax, Saddle & Cherry
2 Rogue - Chalk & Utility
2 Soho - Orange Link & Black

Then the Chloe Backpack and Louis Vuitton NF...
I do love the Faye backpack! I'm enjoying the extra strap to carry on my shoulder, so handy!
Oh, those all sound very nice and I love the shape of the Pochette. I've never had my eye on LV, but I've been looking for a small pouch to hold my keys so they don't scratch my bags and after looking around, I found that LV has the perfect little key case. I'm starting to understand the popularity of their small accessories, they're so functional!

My wishlist includes: possibly the LV key pouch (cles?) in mono, Chloe Faye Day Small or Mini in Black, Hermes CDC bracelet in black/GHW. My interests have gone all over the place after 2017 Coach!

Oof, so 2017 was the year I got into Coach and fell super hard for the Rogue. These are what I currently have from Coach:
2 medium Rogues - Black, Butterscotch
3 Rogue 25s - Black, Petal Pink, Melon
3 Rogue 17s - Black, 1941 whipstitch red, Melon
3 Dinkiers - Black, Black with Red Python, NASA embossed goldenrod color
2 Sohos - Flax, Black

I might have too many repeat colors...

Reactions: houseof999
I have an apricot double swagger and I’m thinking that the top color will be very close to the apricot. I dont have anything in grey and I’m not sure that it will be too much of grey in this size. I believe that it’s easy to Match these two colors with my wardrove. They are very neutral colors at least I think

Then it sounds like grey is the winner.

Thank you. Can you share pictures of your bag? Is it heavy? Is it easily scratched?
The color name on receipt is taupe gray.
It's not heavy, much less lighter than a Rogue. I haven't scratched it yet and it's been carried quite a lot. I'm going to change my vote for you to the gray. It's really overcast today, probably not the best pictures.20180529_114357.jpg20180529_114337.jpg

The color name on receipt is taupe gray.
It's not heavy, much less lighter than a Rogue. I haven't scratched it yet and it's been carried quite a lot. I'm going to change my vote for you to the gray. It's really overcast today, probably not the best pictures.View attachment 4082890View attachment 4082891
I love your bag. The color is so beautiful. I ordered this one today so hopefully they will be able to fulfill my order and the bag will arrive in perfect condition. I stopped by the store today and they said that there is only one in the entire company. So, I told them to ship it to their store so I’ll be able to examine it in the store. Fingers crossed...

Attachments

• 41811170-C36B-4FBF-A79C-922F9AC94C0D.png
    41811170-C36B-4FBF-A79C-922F9AC94C0D.png
    270 KB · Views: 408
I love your bag. The color is so beautiful. I ordered this one today so hopefully they will be able to fulfill my order and the bag will arrive in perfect condition. I stopped by the store today and they said that there is only one in the entire company. So, I told them to ship it to their store so I’ll be able to examine it in the store. Fingers crossed...
Gorgeous color!! I hope it's perfect and you love it!