Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

I have mentioned a few times my general distaste for totes, especially open top ones! Yet, I understand the practicality. I just never "bit" though I have looked at sooooo many. This week I bought two!

I bought my first Longchamp Le Pliage (found at Winners at about 40% off retail) this week and LOVE it. Never got the hype over them until I realized how much you can truly fit in one! Yet it stays light. Would like a small tote now as well for when I am traveling. It is serving this week as my second bag for work, here it is yesterday with my Butterscotch Rogue.

IMG_4289.JPG

But but but I was back at Winners today and I spotted this leather Vince Camuto on clearance for $55 CAD (around $45 USD). I know the brand does not get a lot of exposure for their bags around here but this really is a pretty bag. Winners originally had it at $149 (with a "compared" price of $250+) and I tried it on and LOVED it as it was so smushy aka not bulky or overwhelming under my arm and the perforations on front make it so light, too. I loved it so much that I totally did not care it was open on top. So I picked it up - it will strictly be a "going to meetings or court" type tote as I still don't want to walk around with an open tote most of the time - plus it is perforated - but it can hold a lot of file folders, my laptop, ipad, etc. Very happy at the price for a full leather tote!

IMG_4293.JPG

IMG_4295.JPG

Last edited:
So, made a non Coach purchase today...felt like I cheated! ;) After major purges & selling this year, its my only non Coach bag...
Anyway, here it is, Marc Jacobs Bauletto satchel in maple. Snagged it today at Nordstrom Rack.
What I liked was the size & the color combo, particularly the black zip accents, silver hardware & front pocket.
I haven't carried a bag in this style in a long time but I think it'll be a good round town lightweight bag.
Screenshot_20170714-193604.jpg

So, made a non Coach purchase today...felt like I cheated! ;) After major purges & selling this year, its my only non Coach bag...
Anyway, here it is, Marc Jacobs Bauletto satchel in maple. Snagged it today at Nordstrom Rack.
What I liked was the size & the color combo, particularly the black zip accents, silver hardware & front pocket.
I haven't carried a bag in this style in a long time but I think it'll be a good round town lightweight bag.
View attachment 3763678
Love this bag!

View attachment 3763678

I love it! Colour is great and I always love this satchel style. There was a lot of new MJ wallets at my local Winners today but no bags...I will be watching!

View attachment 3763678
Very nice choice. Love the color and silver hardware. Enjoy!

I have mentioned a few times my general distaste for totes, especially open top ones! Yet, I understand the practicality. I just never "bit" though I have looked at sooooo many. This week I bought two!

I bought my first Longchamp Le Pliage (found at Winners at about 40% off retail) this week and LOVE it. Never got the hype over them until I realized how much you can truly fit in one! Yet it stays light. Would like a small tote now as well for when I am traveling. It is serving this week as my second bag for work, here it is yesterday with my Butterscotch Rogue.

View attachment 3763573

But but but I was back at Winners today and I spotted this leather Vince Camuto on clearance for $55 CAD (around $45 USD). I know the brand does not get a lot of exposure for their bags around here but this really is a pretty bag. Winners originally had it at $149 (with a "compared" price of $250+) and I tried it on and LOVED it as it was so smushy aka not bulky or overwhelming under my arm and the perforations on front make it so light, too. I loved it so much that I totally did not care it was open on top. So I picked it up - it will strictly be a "going to meetings or court" type tote as I still don't want to walk around with an open tote most of the time - plus it is perforated - but it can hold a lot of file folders, my laptop, ipad, etc. Very happy at the price for a full leather tote!

View attachment 3763600

View attachment 3763601
I'm also a recent convert to using a large tote. For a variety of reasons that I won't get into here, I needed something larger than my medium sized satchels. I bought the Tatum tote and loved it. I went a step further and bought a large Frye tote and I haven't looked back since then.