Coach x Rodarte - April 2017

My store said that no stores will be able to do a backorder or order any pieces from the collection. Stock is apparently so limited that some styles only have under 10 units available (there were under 20 last week but somehow that number dropped in between now and then).
I feel like these are going to be put up on the website only to show that they sold out. (Ex: some pieces from the Disney collection were put online, but they said "out of stock" right away.)

I think you may be on to something there......

Tbh there is very little I like other than the big tote bag and I'd rather have a plain one so not for me
I agree. To me the sequined pieces are 'over done' and just too busy looking for my tastes. Nor do I care for the 'This is a Coach bag' designs. I like the tote, but would want it plain. I do like the small black wristlet, but not for $295. So unless they have a keychain or purse charm, I'm not very interested and my back account is safe.....for the time being.

Reactions: MonsieurMode
To me the sequined pieces are 'over done' and just too busy looking for my tastes. Nor do I care for the 'This is a Coach bag' designs. I like the tote, but would want it plain. I do like the small black wristlet, but not for $295. So unless they have a keychain or purse charm, I'm not very interested and my back account is safe.....for the time being.

The sequins are really, truly beautiful, but I have a feeling they're too delicate for traditional wear and tear. Especially on that leather jacket! You can't wear a purse on your shoulder or across your body or it would rub on the sequins!

Looks like the sequin and eyelet jackets and dresses are very limited edition, only 00-4 or 6 and some of those are already unavailable. Anyway, the Courier with the eyelets in black would be my pick too but the crocodile puts it in the unaffordable range for me. The leather sequin bags are actually looking better in the pink than the black but I am not a pink or pastels fan in general and this would not fit in with my wardrobe. Wristlets look cool but are not really practical for me. Just as well, I have put myself on voluntary ban for the time being since I might be moving soon, and I am good on the bags for now. (unless I see a 50+% off Rogue in an outlet, lol.)

I absolutely adore the Courier cross body bag in the white. Frankly, I adore most of the bags. Looks as if I may have to do what I said I wouldn't do and buy this bag which I need like I need a hole in my head! Oh, that's right, I actually put a hole in my head which required 16 staples to repair. The concussion was no fun either. This will be an awesome treat to help with the recovery. The whole collection is young, fresh, modern and just great in my opinion. Most of it is too young for me but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!

I absolutely adore the Courier cross body bag in the white. Frankly, I adore most of the bags. Looks as if I may have to do what I said I wouldn't do and buy this bag which I need like I need a hole in my head! Oh, that's right, I actually put a hole in my head which required 16 staples to repair. The concussion was no fun either. This will be an awesome treat to help with the recovery. The whole collection is young, fresh, modern and just great in my opinion. Most of it is too young for me but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!
Please share pics if you get it and definitely enjoy it. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Reactions: Izzy48
Does anyone know if the sequins designs are on the reverse of the small and large wristlets?

I've been on an all-shopping halt since my move and new job in February but these are drop dead enough for me to pull some $$ out of savings.