Coach tPF-ers are the best!

What a nice gift! I thought that gerbera daisy was real at first!

As for the Wii, oh no! Did you check the batteries in your Wii remotes? Those things seem to eat up battery power quickly. If it is the sensor bar, its good that Nintendo is sending you a new one! Did they charge you for a new one?

What a nice gift! I thought that gerbera daisy was real at first!

As for the Wii, oh no! Did you check the batteries in your Wii remotes? Those things seem to eat up battery power quickly. If it is the sensor bar, its good that Nintendo is sending you a new one! Did they charge you for a new one?

fresh batteries...they are sending it at no charge :tup: gerbera daisies are one of fave flowers

Glad to hear nothing serious with your little guy. Things will be better soon, hang in there. A technology free weekend might turn out to be a great "together time" for you and your boys. Sending good thoughts your way! :jammin:

Ahh it warms my heart to see the kindness of peoples heart. Even if the have never really meet you. This make me very happy even tough I am not getting anything.:love:. You are very lucky, to see first hand the kindness of peoples heart.

Jenn, I'm sorry that all of the bad stuff just keeps on coming. Hopefully, you will get a run of good things to counteract all of these negative events really soon! Hope that DS is feeling better, that DH is doing well, and that you're not so stressed. Hopefully the Wii will get there sooner than you think...

Love the sweet gift! The Daisy is so cute!

Hugs! Please feel free to PM and we can not drink together! :P

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. :flowers: What a beautiful gift you received though. Gerber daisies are a favorite of mine, too. And Choxie chocolate is TDF. Best wishes.

That was so sweet and thoughtful of her. I'm sorry you are having a rough time, it seems like that old adage "when it rains, it pours" is true. When one thing happens, lots more seem to follow-at least in my experience. You are doing great through everything though-you deserve a medal (maybe a chocolate one? lol).