Coach Straps In - Statement Straps Now for Sale!

Thanks for the feedback. What about Rogue 25? Do you own any? Have you tried it with that size bag?
I love the peony tearose strap with my peony Rogue 25. They look great together. I like the wider strap, it has a nice feel to it. I also used the black tearose strap with my pink & black Dinky (it isn't peony, not sure which color pink it is according to Coach). I felt like they went well together.

Reactions: SEWDimples
I kind of like the blue one with hearts as unexpected. Not sure what color blue this is, though.
It looks like chambray but don't quote me on that lol...and I just got the chambray double swagger. I'll put this one on the wish list because I've learned that these eventually go on sale. Kicking myself for all the FP ones I bought when they went 50%+ off. At least it was FP @ $150 vs a FP bag but still.

For those of you with long hair, do the tea rose and heart straps catch your hair? Some of the tea rose ones have interested me in the past, but I haven't seen them in person and have wondered about that.

I’m having the same issue [emoji23][emoji23]. I just had to have it! I think it looks good with black bags, just in case you have any that it’s go with til you find that grey rogue!
It works on oxblood too :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20171014_140223.jpg
    IMG_20171014_140223.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20180626-170131__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180626-170131__01.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 223