Coach Straps In - Statement Straps Now for Sale!

If anyone happens to see the rainbow link strap for sale anywhere would they mind posting an alert here for me? I missed it online, chatted with JAX they did a store search and said they couldn’t find anymore, so I am bummed. I know there’s one on eBay but I think it was $150 and I was ideally hoping to get it at the $75 sale price or at least under $100. Also checked Macy’s, Dillard’s, Saks, Neiman, Lord and Taylor, BonTon, etc. with no luck.
Thanks!
Try calling one of the NY stores. I find JAX tells you no one has it but someone actually might. I always call one of the major stores instead of JAX.

Reactions: SEWDimples
Thank you! I'd only use it with solid black bags or my Heather Grey Rogue Tote. I've always preferred carrying bags with a long strap, but most of the bags I come across are either uncomfortable or slide off my shoulder. I like the link strap I bought so much that I want at least one more.

I love that Rogue 25 that you have, it's so gorgeous! I really wanted to buy it, but sadly, it's not big enough for all the stuff I insist on hauling around, so I'll just have to admire it from afar. lol The grey tea rose strap might fill that void a little bit, though.

Hey! It looks like Coach.com has finally restocked the black tea rose strap! But you have to pay the full price, though. Just wanted to let you know.

https://www.coach.com/coach-novelty...silhouette&prefv1=Bag+Straps&column=2&start=4

Reactions: Violet Elise
Reactions: musiclover
If anyone happens to see the rainbow link strap for sale anywhere would they mind posting an alert here for me? I missed it online, chatted with JAX they did a store search and said they couldn’t find anymore, so I am bummed. I know there’s one on eBay but I think it was $150 and I was ideally hoping to get it at the $75 sale price or at least under $100. Also checked Macy’s, Dillard’s, Saks, Neiman, Lord and Taylor, BonTon, etc. with no luck.
Thanks!
Hi! If you haven't found a rainbow strap yet, keep an eye on the one on ebay. I've watched a few items from that seller in the past, and she will continue to lower the price until the items sell. The rainbow is down to $125 now. Maybe ebay will put out a coupon code soon to get the price in the <$100 range you are looking for.

Hi! If you haven't found a rainbow strap yet, keep an eye on the one on ebay. I've watched a few items from that seller in the past, and she will continue to lower the price until the items sell. The rainbow is down to $125 now. Maybe ebay will put out a coupon code soon to get the price in the <$100 range you are looking for.
Thanks for the heads up!!

I randomly checked Coach website this morning and the rainbow strap was restocked at the sale price so I ordered right away!! So happy!! If anyone else is looking, go now- it looks like they still have more!!