Coach Store close to LA

It has to be the Coach store at the Grove on 3rd st. It is an outdoor mall. It is not huge but they do carry shoes and it's a flag ship store. This use to be my store but my SA left to the OC. So now I go to the Mahattan beach village store.

Oh that is down the boulevard from where I used to live!!! :crybaby:I still have dreams of driving by . . .

I think that the majority of the stores sell shoes but they may only have a couple of them displayed. The store that she is referring to actually has a designated shoe section.

the largest store in southern california is south coast plaza. rodeo is fancy, but south coast will carry the most and the best of everything. south coast plaza has the biggest shoe selection as well. and if a store has a shoe section they will show every shoe that they have. they don't "hide" them in the back. they would never sell. if someone is not familiar with socal. they would probably think oc is near la.

I'm with Superstar - it's very likely the one at the Grove. The center is one of the few outdoor shopping areas in "LA".

If you're on Rodeo Drive - you know it!! No mistaking which store you're at :P