Coach Site Updated?

Awesome Just 1! I was eyeballing the floral clutch....it would be my first clutch, but I worry I might not use it enough to justify the price.

That clutch is TDF too -- would love to have it but like you, I wouldn't use a clutch enough to justify the price.

UNLESS DBF will win the lottery this week like I keep telling him to do...the past month or so, every time he said he was buying lotto tickets, I told him to be sure to win so I could have all the Coach I want (which wouldn't be *that* much, pinky swear!!). :nuts:

That clutch is TDF too -- would love to have it but like you, I wouldn't use a clutch enough to justify the price.

UNLESS DBF will win the lottery this week like I keep telling him to do...the past month or so, every time he said he was buying lotto tickets, I told him to be sure to win so I could have all the Coach I want (which wouldn't be *that* much, pinky swear!!). :nuts:

If *only* they would just listen... :P

The devin looks so pretty on the website, but it doesn't have a slouch... ugh, why is that bag so pretty, but not as pretty IRL... I'm really liking that electric blue one

I completely agree. I ordered a camel/brown from JAX (AND paid shipping!) and do NOT like the bag. I think the color is kind of 'moss' brown (brown w/a green hue), doesn't have a slouch and is HUGE! The bag is as big as a Gigi lengthwise, but width WAY bigger!!!!

I was torn between the Kristin satchel and the Audrey and the Hamptons flapn but nown after seeing the brown sophia on the website I have no idea which one I want now!!

Is this all that is coming out with the floor set on Friday, or is there more? I'm trying to decide if I should buy now.. or wait for Friday to use my ePCE.