Coach Sateen Fabric Care

I have the purple sateen quilted Alex and it is holding up really well. I don't baby it any more than I would my leather bags....and she still is gorgeous. I wasn't sure about it when I bought it....but am SO glad I went for it. I'm now a big fan of sateen. :smile:

ya they told me to use the signature cleaner on my sateen hobo. i did and the spots i cleaned with them looked exactly the same after i got done :sad: people who i have showed the bag too told me they can not see anything on my bag but i notice it. they do not clean like the signature fabric at all!

I have actually used laundry stain remover. I have the Floral Graffiti Glam tote that is pretty much White sateen with the black floral and metallic print. I just dab a bit of 'spray and wash' on a Q-tip and gently rub the stain. Wipe away with a damp wash cloth and it usually does the trick.

I would maybe use a magic eraser or a tiny amount of diluted Woolite or clear dish soap. Sateen is different from the signature jacquard fabric so do not use Coach signature cleaner on your bag. I own a sateen gallery tote and I love the material. It's very durable. I don't use mine that much though so I haven't had to clean it. I would try any of the above options though because I think they are all gentle options that would not damage the bag. Test in a hidden spot first though to make sure, such as the bottom of the purse.