Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

Now that Coach has started to sell rehabbed bags, I wonder how long it will be before they start to offer authentication and/or ID services for vintage, at least?? Sell reprints of old catalogs??

Lol what else do we do here that they can make a buck off??

The vintage market is very hot. They would be foolish not to try and piggyback on the trend. I don't think the authentication would be a good idea, unless their archives and records across all factories are rock solid and irrefutable. Good luck with that lol! Too much risk. Probably why the authentication video was pretty laughable. The copies of old catalogs is a fabulous idea though.

Hi everyone, my US family is looking into shipping me Leather CPR and BR. Do you guys know whether they're hazmat and if there could be any issues?

@Cate103 did you have CPR shipped to you or did you pick it up in the states?
Sorry I missed this on Friday. I’ve either had family bring it to me on a visit or picked it up in the states. That’s not much help, but I can’t imagine it would be an issue to ship!

The vintage market is very hot. They would be foolish not to try and piggyback on the trend. I don't think the authentication would be a good idea, unless their archives and records across all factories are rock solid and irrefutable. Good luck with that lol! Too much risk. Probably why the authentication video was pretty laughable. The copies of old catalogs is a fabulous idea though.
They let go of their archivist, it seems to me he would have been a shoo in to comb through all the archive bags and records to authenticate.
I agree, vintage Coach is hot. I was listening to a very pleasant Youtuber who has a bunch of luxury, lots of LV, talk how much she is enjoying vintage Coach. I thought man, she can drop $75 or $100 on preloved vintage Coach on line or in consignment shops and not bat an eye. God bless flea markets!

Last edited:
They let go of their archivist, it seems to me he would have been a shoo in to comb through all the archive bags and records to authenticate.
I agree, vintage Coach is hot. I was listening to a very pleasant Youtuber who has a bunch of luxury, lots of LV, talk how much she is enjoying vintage Coach. I thought man, she can drop $75 or $100 on preloved vintage Coach on line or in consignment shops and not bat an eye. God bless flea markets!

How do you (and others) find these flea markets and estate sales etc?

I might be visiting SoCal this summer and have Goodwill and other thrift stores on my list to visit as well as picking up CPR and BR.

What is going on with the Leather CPR people?
Right now, it looks like no one else is selling it but the manufacturers. It's not a bad deal if you are in the States, a flat shipping rate, whether you buy one bottle or two jugs. I just ordered some to be shipped to Toronto, hoping that I wouldn't get any surprises when it went through customs, as they don't say who the shipper is.
Just got an email saying the order is cancelled.
I've tried contacting the customer service department to no avail.
How are other Canadians dealing with this? My poor bags are thirsty!

Right now, it looks like no one else is selling it but the manufacturers. It's not a bad deal if you are in the States, a flat shipping rate, whether you buy one bottle or two jugs. I just ordered some to be shipped to Toronto, hoping that I wouldn't get any surprises when it went through customs, as they don't say who the shipper is.

That's really unfortunate! My last order was through Amazon. com and it came through.

I emailed them a while back to see if they could explain why CPR has been out of stock in Canada & I haven’t received any response yet. I check my junk folder regularly too.

I emailed them a while back to see if they could explain why CPR has been out of stock in Canada & I haven’t received any response yet. I check my junk folder regularly too.
I DID find something out though. Remember awhile back everyone was wondering about the shelf life? The Safety Data Sheet is posted on their website. 3 year shelf life. Don't let it freeze.

How do you (and others) find these flea markets and estate sales etc?

I might be visiting SoCal this summer and have Goodwill and other thrift stores on my list to visit as well as picking up CPR and BR.
I have not been to estate sales. There are two flea / farmer markets, one in my county and another in the next county that have been around as long as I can remember. I only decided to check out if I could find any Coach at the closer one two or three years ago. If the weather is nice, I may check out the other next Saturday. There is another one about an hour from me, just outside a little town known for antiques. It could be a real treasure trove. I went there about 10 years ago with a friend. Different local churches and civil groups have annual ones. I am going to search my county name and rummage sale and flea market and what crops up. A lot of them are yearly. So if you get old results, keep watch for it the next year.