Coach poppy hair scrunchies

They are very popular in Japan. So they are often inside the fashion mags as gifts. I see the girls wearing them all the time. I love the way the Japanese dress, so uninhibited, and unique! and they always wear heels,even the little girls do sometimes.

I agree Japanese fashion is fun and there looks are quite fashion forward. But I can only look, I dont have the guts and confidence to carry off such looks, ( its doesnt help with my size either!)

I agree Japanese fashion is fun and there looks are quite fashion forward. But I can only look, I dont have the guts and confidence to carry off such looks, ( its doesnt help with my size either!)

I am right there with you. I dont have the confidence for it either :sad:. Plus they are soooo soo skinny! I couldnt wear the clothes if I wanted to haha

So who decides what is cool anyway??? If we all wear scrunchies....then wouldn't they be cool? Just sayin'. I used to love those things. They totally didn't rip at my hair like an elastic band does. I admit...I still dig out my old scrunchies once in a while. LOL!

I love scrunchies. they are the only pony-tie that stays in my hair and will not damage it. Sure beats rubberbands or those double ball elastic ties.

Never thought it was an in or out trend, just another hair tie option. They are sold all over the place.