Coach poppy hair scrunchies

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like that...way cooler than their last hair tie things.

2. Oh my those are stinking cute! TFS.

Sonya~
    My Coach Collection

3. I wish we would get Coach goodies just like Japan does.

4. Very cute. Love it!

5. Poppy scrunchies rock really nice... I want one.

6. I'm going against the graining and saying that "scrunchies" haven't been cool since the early 90's...and this is no exception. A scrunchie is still a scrunchie...and in my professional opinion, a BIG no-no!

7. ^ I was kind of thinking the same thing, but what do I know, I kind of think I am a fasion disaster. Maybe scrunchies are making a come back? If only the bannana clip would make a come back as well....

8. This may be the case for say everyday use. But I think a scrunchie is perfect for Yoga Class and when I hit the gym.

9. haha...i used to wear scrunchies when I was little lol...it's still very cute!

10. To each their own.

11. Huh! I'm kind of surprised that Coach would bring scruchies back. I haven't seen those since.... hmmm.... 1995? Maybe 96? Not so sure they're cool.... but it's definitely interesting. Maybe it will be like the re-vamp of the denim jacket, which happened around 2001? :thinking:

12. I love them!!! I'm old, have long hair and wear scrunchies a lot. Little did I know they weren't "in style". I hope we can get them.

13. OK, THANK YOU!;) I was thinking the same thing....It's just so wrong....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice