Coach Patchworks...love them or hate them

I agree with most ladies on here that lately the Patchworks haven't been so great, but my first two bags were Patchworks so we have a history together. There's nothing more memorable than your first Coach. Here are some pics of my babies.

Attachments

• Holiday Patchwork 001.jpg
    Holiday Patchwork 001.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Patchwork Tote 001.jpg
    Patchwork Tote 001.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Patchwork Case.jpg
    Patchwork Case.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Patchwork Mini.jpg
    Patchwork Mini.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 34
I personally am not a fan because the patchwork and Carly knockoffs have turned me against them. Seems like they are never authentic around where I live.

I agree with QueenLouis-- usually I don't go for the patchwork (it is awfully busy), but I recently fell pretty hard for the brown mosaic Zoe. I love the swirling design of the patchwork... it's like patchwork with a plan, and is fairly monochromatic, so it doesn't feel too busy to me. Plus, I just love Zoe in general! :P That bag can do no wrong in my eyes.

Where I live (Pa), patchwork seems pretty popular. In fact, this is probably the color/design I see most when I'm out and about. So even though patchwork isn't terribly popular on TPF, and even though I myself am not a huge fan (big leather girl), I think lots of people love these.

I love the patchworks! I keep looking on ebay for the hamptons patchwork (10444) in hopes of finding a good deal on it. They are currently going for like 300.00 and that seems a little much.

LOVE THEM! My first bag was the purple/brown/gold holiday patchwork tote. I loved that bag so much! She has gone to bag heaven now after 2 1/2 years of continuous use :crybaby:
I know have the berry mosaic hobo and black tonal patchwork soho hobo in my collection.

LOVE THEM! My first bag was the purple/brown/gold holiday patchwork tote. I loved that bag so much! She has gone to bag heaven now after 2 1/2 years of continuous use :crybaby:
I know have the berry mosaic hobo and black tonal patchwork soho hobo in my collection.

Ooooh, do you have a pic of that berry mosaic to post by any chance? That sounds lovely!

The only patchwork item from Coach that I like is the tote with Style #12864. Alas, I won't buy it cause I'm afraid it's going to get very dirty easily and also the fact that it doesn't look timeless :lol: Still a pretty one though compared to the current patchwork items :faint: