Coach Patchworks...love them or hate them

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I bought my first one about 15 years ago, I find myself waiting every season for the Holiday one to see which one they will put out. I guess I like the patchworks due to they can be worn with so many different colors of clothing. You don't alway have to change your bag for it to match your outfit of the day. ;)

Now they have made some I did not care much for, especially some of the later ones in the past year or so.

2. I do not like them at all.

3. They get the :tdown: from me

4. not a fan although the one in 07 w some ocelot in it was nice.

5. I don't like them at all, either. (They're too busy.)

6. dislike dislike dislike!

7. There have been some that I don't like but overall, I like the Patchworks. I'm in love with the newer Pink and Khaki that is currently at the outlets. I hope I can get one if I go tomorrow. I just wish they would change up the style of bag they use for the Patchwork instead of always having either the gallery tote or hobo.

8. very much dislike

9. I love the older ones, esp suede.

10. I just do not like Patchwork bags... Maybe they will come out with one some day and I will eat my words but right now I hate them....

11. I don't dislike them - I actually think it looks good on Zoe. It's just not my style.

12. They are usually way too busy for me.

13. I am not a fan of the patchwork either. That style of bag is just not my style. I am glad that Coach makes all types of bags to fit almost everybody's needs and style. :smile:

14. I'm not a big patchwork fan at all... it even took me a month of so to start liking my mosaic patchwork tote (it was a gift), but now I really like it. But honestly, I think that is the only patchwork I like.

15. I got one at the outlet in 06. It has a lot of pinks and some denim in it. I absolutely loved it and carried it that entire summer. More recently, I've grown a bit tired of it and probably won't get another pw but I did receive lots of compliments on that one when it was new.