Coach Outlet x Wizard of Oz

Earlier this year, a TPF member shared some images of an upcoming Coach x Wizard of Oz collection that was designed for Outlet stores this holiday season. I'll repost some of the images below for reference.

Does anyone know when this collection will drop? I'm hoping to get some pieces as gifts for a friend who loves Wizard of Oz. I had figured it would the the Black Friday release, but it didn't come out this week. Maybe for Cyber Monday on the Outlet online store?

View attachment 4261617 View attachment 4261618 View attachment 4261619 View attachment 4261620 View attachment 4261621 View attachment 4261622
This would not be flattering to anyones bustline - looks saggy

721C6F73-49AE-4DF1-8BEB-60E2D106B8D6.jpeg I picked up the tin man bear charm from my outlet this afternoon. (Miramar, Estero, FL) I think he was $27 after the 70% off. They also had the green witch but I didn’t get her. I have a couple other things in mind that I want that they didn’t have so hoping to score them online. They really only had a few items. Those 2 charms, the small Toto and ruby slipper zip around wallet (which I almost got), one of the small bags with the patches, and the wristlet with the wand, and Sparkly ruby satchel.

No luck on anything for me yet. I want the Toto stuff in the worst way. *sobs* Is anyone's store having a Wizard of Oz event on the 9th? I heard a store in the East was.
I wasn't told anything like that at the outlet I visited this morning, but I did find out that the outlets are "tiered" by sales volume and that the higher volume/higher tiered stores will be receiving the most items from the Wizard of Oz collection. The two outlets closest to me are "medium" tier according to the SA I spoke with, so they will not be getting in everything from the collection. I asked which outlet would be considered a top tier store, and I was told the Coach Outlet in Woodbury Commons was one. If you are anywhere near Harriman, NY, you may want to call them and ask if they are having such an event.

Oops! I forgot to mention that I got Dorothy, too! I said to the SA, "Surrender Dorothy!", as the bag charm had been put aside for me, but I don't think she got my joke.

Last edited:
View attachment 4266874 I picked up the tin man bear charm from my outlet this afternoon. (Miramar, Estero, FL) I think he was $27 after the 70% off. They also had the green witch but I didn’t get her. I have a couple other things in mind that I want that they didn’t have so hoping to score them online. They really only had a few items. Those 2 charms, the small Toto and ruby slipper zip around wallet (which I almost got), one of the small bags with the patches, and the wristlet with the wand, and Sparkly ruby satchel.
He is adorable!

Reactions: Hobbsy

In addition to these, I just saw the boxes with sparkly wristlet in red, green, and I think yellow. Each had 2 charms. (I bought 1 red as gift). I also saw a brown wristlet with the ruby slippers on it and a white wristlet with the wand on it. Thanks for posting all of these.

My store had some stuff out but said they had tons of boxes in back not opened yet. I saw no sweaters but t shirts. Very cute collection.

Thank you so much for posting about the website being up and running again. I was able to get all the charms I wanted (tin man heart, courage badge, and stuffed lion charm, along with the diamond shaped Toto scarf and poppy cosmetic pouch). Done! Happy to have such sweet little reminders of a very happy time in my childhood. I would have gone for the ruby slippers if I thought I might actually wear them anywhere outside of my home. I haven't worn bright red shoes in three decades!